Deleted​ Scene

I wrote this scene a while back and delete it. Because of your constant support I decided to post it. Enjoy!

Ashley

"Haven't you heard of knocking before?" I ask when I see Nate. I put down the blow dryer trying to find my blouse.

"I'm sorry. I'm here to ask if your breast still hurts." A tint of embarrassment flash through me. How did he know?

"What?"

"Come on it wasn't that hard to figure out. I could see the expression on your face." He knows me so well.

"It doesn't hurt anymore" I reach for my blouse trying to put it on.

"You don't have to hide from me. I'm your husband?" He steps closer to me.

"I-" I'm lost for words. Can you believe it.

"Speechless I see?"

"Get out!" I shouted.

"Stop pretending that you don't want me"

"Stop pretending that you want Nora" I don't like to say that name at all.

"Why are you doing this to me Ash."

"I don't know, tell me?" I ask looking up at him, with my blouse clutch to my chest trying to hide my breast.

"I just can't stop thinking about you, how I wanna fuck you" I swallow real hard. He takes the blouse from me leave my breast area exposed. I walk away and he pulls me back cupping me onto the wall. I was breathing heavily when his lips meets mine. I shove him off me and without thinking I slap him.

"You don't get to do whatever you want with me!" I scream. I feel bad for slapping him but I can't let him do this. I walk away.

"Tell me you don't want this." He comes up in front of me as I take a step back.

"I-I" I don't know what I want.

****
Nathan

I never knew rejected felt this bad until today. I never knew rejection hurts so much. I'm burning as if a volcano has erupt on me and the Lava is soaking within my skin.

I heard​ my office door push opened and I looked up to see Nora standing infront of me. I removed my face out of my hand and looked at her. Face shining with highlight. What could she possibly wants now.

"No" I said before any word left her mouth.

"Remember your​ my husband and you must listen to everything I say." She walked closer towards me and ruffle my hair. She then reached her hand​ down to my face.

"Your look so cute with​ this little stubble." Fuck, I forgot to shave.

"I'm horny, I was up all night watching​ porn and that vibrater I have isn't giving me any justice." She pulled the first two button of her blouse and her boobs pops out."

"Nora a way to a man's heart is not sex, please get dressed." I told her. Standing and walking to the other side of the room.

Doesn't she hurt when I rejected her each time? Why does she keeps coming back.