chapter 1

"They don't know what I been through they don't know the half they only know what I tell them." My phone rang. It was my bestfriend Twan. I answered it on the second ring. "Yo wassup." I said into the phone. "Mannnne you wont believe who just got into a fight." He said all excited. "Who?" I said quickly getting hyped up. Mane I cant believe I done missed another damn fight. BULLSHIT. "Yo ex Tisha and Sabrina." He said laughing. I laughed along with him. "Who won that shit." I asked already knowing that brina had tore that ass up. "Mane I think we both know Tisha didn't whoop no ass around here. Ayye bruh come to the court and shoot some hoops with yo boy." He said. I told him ill be down there in a little bit. I know yall wondering who I am and all that bs. So ima just get to the point. My name is silence. Don't worry about my government name and all that bs. For all I know yall might be some snitch ass hating nigga. But anyways back to my story. What? Yall wanna know more about me. Hell read the damn book. It aint called SILENCE for nothing. so it must be about me!! dumb as thots

SILENCE POV

I took me a 15 minute shower then got dressed. I put on my black and red basketball short and red shirt. Then I put on my red and black NBA socks and my griffins to match. Mane I swear these hoes bussing. I locked up my house and got in my Mercedes. Guess what color it it? Damn right red and black. My two favorite colors. Black symobolizes death and where there is dealth while im around then there is usually blood... red blood.I pulled up to the park and noticed my boys was already in a game. I went to the side and noticed some girls watching. I recognized all them but one. I couldn't help but stare at her. She was a thick red bone with curly brown hair. And she had the most prettiest blue eyes. I guess they were hers.

Unknown POV

So Im with my girls at this court and this guy they called Silence is watching me. He was really sexy. He was dark skin and tall about 6'0 ft with some black dreads with red tips. I was lost in my thought until this dumb girl yelled in my ear. "SIERA!" Bree yelled in my ear. I looked at her as if she was crazy. "Tf you screaming in my damn ear for bree Im right here beside you." I said mad as hell. "You so busy looking at Silence that you didn't even here me call yo fucking name the first five times" She yelled. I simply rolled my eyes. "Why do they call him Silence anyways?" I asked curiously. "Because the hoe is crazy he done killed at least fifty people." Bree sad. I still didn't understand his name but I pushed that thought to the side for now. He was still staring at me till one of the dudes walked up to him'

Silence POV

Mane that girl hella bad. "Ayye you ready?" Twan asked me taking me away from my thoughts. I nodded my head yeah and took of my shirt. We played basketball for an hour straight and a nigga was tired af. I went to grab my shirt from were I left. I noticed that hoe Bree was still here. My nigga twan used to fuck with her, and I swear every since they broke that female be on some stalker shit. "Mane I swear that hoe follow me every where I fucking go." twan said pissed off, I started laughing. "Mane I told you not to fuck with her from the jump." I said to him laughing. I always knew it was some wrong with that damn girl. Just then Bree walked up. 'Mane watchu want now girl." He said to her. Bre brushed up against him saying I want you. 'Mane girl gone nobody want yo as no more." He said to her. I started laughing to my self. FEMALES MANE. "What the fuck you laughing at hoe?" She said to me.

Siera POV

Oh my gosh. Silence pretty hazel eyes just turned black. I guess because Bree called him a hoe. He rushed up to bree and grabbed her neck. I started screaming in shock. That nigga was chocking my cousin. I mean he didn't say a god damn thing he just came up to her and started chocking her. It was then I knew why he had his name. I stood there in shock. "Mane she aint worth it just let her go," Twan said to Silence. But silence didn't let go. He held on to bree for a lil longer chocking her. He finally let go. I watched him as he watched her fall to the ground out of his grip. I wanted to cuss him but I was scared for my own damn life. I rushed to bree quickly. She was trying to breathe. I looked at silence who stood over us just watching in Silence. Then he walked away with twan right behind. That shit was crazy. I looked at the bruises that were forming on Bree neck. I quickly got Bree to the car and drove 60 all the way to the damn house. her phone vibrated in her pockert. She got it out and read the message. She instantly started crying. I grabbed her phone and read the message.

Bree Messages

FROM DA HUBBIE TWANNY:): Silence said sssshhhh or you know what will happen

I looked at bree and told her not to cry.................