Chapter 27

Silence POV

I watched her as she rested in the hospital bed. She looked so peaceful almost as if she were dead. I wondered what if I got there to late and lost her. How would I have explained that to my kids? "Ayye G I'm bout to head out u straight?" twan asked. "Yeah just find out where that nigga at now. me and big bro finna have us a long talk." I said referring to Adrian.  "Aight I'll get up with you later bro." Twan said closing the door behind him. I swear I hate hospitals. I watching JaNyiah and DaMyiah sleep in the craddles I requested to put in this room.  I be Damn if I let shxt like that happen again. they going where ever I go. My phone vibrated in my pocket signaling a incoming call.  "Wassup?" I said without looking at the caller ID.  "Bring back what's mines or you all will die lil bro." he said. Adrian.  I clenched my jaws.  "Lil homie I suggest you go back to hiding cause I swear to God on my momma grave I'll kill yo ass. blood or not nigga." I said. He laughed into the phone. "You putting a little bitch before me lil bro.  that's sick man I thought blood was thicker than water. and Damn nigga stop swearing on my momma let her rest in peace. you know Daddy did say you was gon turn out to be a little bitch like ya momma." He said laughing.  "WHAT THE FUCK ADRIAN ? WHAT KINDA SHXT YOU ON BRO? ION WANNA KILL YO ASS BUT YOU KNOW I WILL NIGGA. THAT'S MY BABY MOMMA SO YEAH THE WATER IS THICKER AND MY DAMN KIDS BRUHH JAMYIAH COULD HAVE DIED WITHOUT HER MEDICINE THATS SOME YOU DONT FUCK WITH . MY GIRL LAYING IN THIS DAMN HOSPITAL FOR YO SHXT POSSIBLY BLIND . HELL NAW YOU BETTER BE READY FOR WHAT'S COMING FOR YOU LIL NIGGA PUNK ASS BITCH." I said standing up now.  I was ready to punch to a hole in this Damn wall. "Nigga Fuck you and them kids.  YOU GON GO GET MII GIRL PREGNANT . I HAD HER FIRST . SHE KNEW ME WAY LONGER THAN YO PUNK ASS. YOU ALWAYS FUCKING THINGS UP NIGGA.DON'T BE SENDING THREATS MY WAY BITCH ASS NIGGA." He yelled hanging up. tf this nigga on. "Who are you?" Siera voice whispered. Our eyes instantly met. Her one eye open cause the other one was covered with a eye patch. "It's me baby Whatchu mean who am I?" I asked. She looked at me strangely. "Who are you?  what happen to me?" She said trying to sit up. Tf?

A/N:

SHORT I KNOW BUT IM TIRED .WORKIN TO MUCH BUT ANYWAYS

BIG BROTHER AND LIL BROTHER BEEFING ?

SIERA WOKE UP  YAYYYY

BUT SHE ASK SILENCE WHO WAS HE ? TFFFF ?

DOC DIDNT SAY ANYTHING BOUT MEMORY LOST .