chapter 3

Silence POV

I walked down the stairs back to the party. Smh first thing I see twan anad bree all hugged up and shit. I see my nigga sticking to the plan. See him and bree pose to get back cool so I can get to Siara. Fuck that then leave. haha . Damn right ion like fr. tf u look like. that bitch lucky I didn't kill her ass up there just then.

The next day ...

I woke up at 8 in the morning with a mad ass hangover. damn I nigga don't remember shit that happen last night. I look over to see some hoe in my bad. Who tf is this? I pulled the covers back and seen Tisha. Damn did I really get that drunk? "Get tf out my bed mane?" I yelled at her. She woke instantly. "Why tf are you yelling for bae?" She said all serious. "Baee? tf you mean get the hell my house!" I screamed at her. She jumped out the bed heated as a MF! "TF YOU MEAN NIGGA. I LET YOU FUCK NOW YOU TRYNNAH DUCK. NIGGA IM PREGNANT YOU SAID LAST NIGHT YOU GONNA HELP ME TKE CARE OF IT OR DID YOU FORGET!" She yelled back at me. TFFFFFFF? "Hoe get tf out my house right fucking now." I yelled pulling her ass our my room. She was screaming. I pushed her ass against the wall. "SO YOU TRYING TO KILL MY BABY DEE?" She yelled and instantly regreted it. This bitch done called me another nigga name. I grabbed her by her stanky ass weave and dragged the hoe out my house. Yeah just like that!!!! She was screaming out the top of lungs saying how im a sorry ass bitch. hahaha I slammed the door on her ass. I went to room and lit me a blunt. Damm the shit I go through early in the morning. Smhhh

Siera POV

UGH I wanna go home so fucking bad, but my moms say I come home till the summer over with cause she aint pay her money for me to come down here for no reason. SOME STRAIGHT UP BS. I needa get away from these damn people. Bree in the her with twan and im in her bored as fuck. DING DONG! I jumped up to answer the door and see Silent ass. Tf he doing here. "Where twan at?" He asked. I pointed to bree room. I followed behind him to bree room to be nosy of course but soon as he was about to open the door we heard moans. "OH SHIT RIGHT THERE BABY!" I heard bree scream. uggghhhh omfg. She so fucking nasty. Gross. I walked away from the door quick. this nigga sitting here by the door trying to listen and shit. his freaky ass!!! I cleared my throat and he looked at me. He followed me into the living room. he sat down on the couch. I guess he gonna wait on twan to finish up."Yo you mad at me ma?" He said looking at me. I rolled my eyes. he came to sit by me. "You mad at me?" He repeated. I continued watching tv. I guess this nigga play me as a fool. he pulled my face toward his forcing me to look at him. "You mad at me?" He said once again. I looked into his hazel eyes. he looked so sweet and innocent then. but I knew better than to fall for those gorgeous eyes. I tried to look away but he held my face still. I felt him trying to lean in and kiss me. "Don't fucking put your nasty ass lips on." I said getting up quickly.

Silence POV

I swear I wanted to slap the shit out of this damn girl. damn my plans just wasn't working out. she a tough shell to break. but I wanted the ass so ima let that shit slide. "Whats your fucking problem? im tryng to be nice to yo ass and yo keep disrespecting me." I yelled standing up in front her. I felt her jump. I know she scared so I don't know why she trying to act all tough. she didn't say nothing . she just walked out the house. I followed her. "Siera!" I said grabbing her. She tried her best to break out my grip. "You wanna play hard to get hmm?" I said. "NO I DONT WANY ANYBODY THAT GOT THE NERVE TO PUT THERE HAND ON A FUCKING FEMALE. GOSH YOUR JUST LIKE ME NO GOOD FATHER." She said angrily. I looked at her surprisingly.im really not used to being talked to like this. I mean im SILENCE . nobody have the nerve to even speak to me usually except the handful I fuck with from time to time. I was speechless. this was he first time I was silence for real without a choice but to stfu. "Yeah just shut your ass up BE SILENCE!" She said. I grabbed her before I knew it and punched her. She fell to the ground. She didn't move. I picked up her body and carried her to my car and sped off.........