Chapter 20

Three Months Later

As far as I know life was good.  I got my girl who is now 4 months carrying my child. My nigga twan moved down here last month so you know we getting the work in. I done made me a name in these streets.  Me and my nigga we on top again. The money comin in like crazy. I got me and my woman I new condo. that shxt is crazy. we got us a nice pool in the back yard. we living nice. ain't got no worries. this her last year of school and I promise Ima provide for her and my seed. Ima love that child more than anything.  No doubt.

"Wassup G." I said dapping up Twan. "What's good lil bruhh?" He asked. I laughed. He older than me so he feel like he should remind me sometimes. but he gotta remember who boss and gon be the one putting food on his table each night aha. cause I'm signing all checks. Lmao. Adrian walked in with some new hoe he with now.  I don't like female on the low. some ain't right bout her ass. and I always know a fake bitch when I see one. "Wassup Bruhh." He said.  I nodded my head and took a hit of my blunt. The female looked at me and rolled her eyes. see this shxt right Ima get my BM on her ass.Know her ass crazy with the baby and all.  "So what you getting into today bruh?"   Adrian asked. "Shid ion even know I gotta pick up my lil shawdie in a lil bit from school so not much . whatchu trynah get into?" I asked. "Shxt.  Finna get some hopefully." He said winking at his hoe. she rolled her eyes. me and twan laughed. "You wish. you know you ain't getting nun of this till you put a ring on." She told Adrian.  Me and twan died of laughter.  Damn she trynah make my niggah settle. "You settling down my niggah? " I asked laughing.  he gave me a look. "Girl tf you think this you want me to wait but let any other nigga fuck in a minute. bitch don't forget how I met yo ass.see that's what wrong with a hoe today. they quickly think they gon turn into a wifey when they ass was just on the Corner trynah make quick change. hoe I'll slap you. better stay in yo lane and you know I'm paying you for the quick nut"  He said angrily. Her face was priceless.  LMAOOO. I was on the ground rolling. "Damn G . you doing them like that now." Twan asked grinning.  The girl stormed out my house. "Tf that hoe thought this was. I ain't getting married  especially not to a hoe." He said rolling up. I took a hit of my blunt. The smoke slowly came out my mouth. Damn I'm slick gone tbh.  yo nigga finna be higher than a kite. "What time you gotta pick up lil sis?" Adrian ask. "Shiid bout 30 min." I said shrugging.  I was gone by now. I was feeling to good and y'all couldn't tell me nothing!  "Aww shxt he gone." Twan laughed out. I smiled knowing it was the truth. "Nigga shut yo ole bean head up before I send you back in a box on yo momma front porch chopped all up. Matter of fact ima barbecue you put some nice barbecue sauce on you and have you for lunch.  Damn I'm hungry.  y'all hear that?" I asked. They busted out laughing.  Yeah I'm gonee......

45 min later....

Siera POV

Ugh Omg silence ass late. I specifically told him to be here at 2:30. Ima kill him. My baby kicked me in my stomach. I rubbed my now huge belly. it didn't make no sense how big I was just to be four months like Damn. I wanted to know the gender of my baby so bad but silence said we need to wait till I have it.  let it be a surprise he says. ugh he lucky I love his ass. I was angry by the time his all new red Camaro pulled up. I got in and slammed the door.  "Tf you slamming my Damn door for?" He yelled angrily.  I looked at him.  This nigga been smoking after I asked him to stop.  His eyes were low and red so I dare him to lie. "Yo ass high ain't it?" I asked. he smiled. "Nahh ma." He said as he drove off. I rolled my eyes. "Why you continue to lie about small stuff idk but this shxt gon stop mane." I said angrily.  he ignored me. see this shit ugh. I tried to fight back my tears.  ugh I hate being pregnant. now I'm extra bipolar and sensitive. I swear one minute I'm crying and telling how I'm gon leave him but the next I'm in the bed calling him "Daddy". I swear make up sex is the best sex ever cause silence the type that talk dirty to you while we fucking and I so love that shxt. "Whatchu got plan for today lil momma? "He asked as he pulled into our drive way to our new condo. I shrugged my shoulders as we got out. I followed him up to the door as he put in our security code. I smiled as the automatic doors flew open.  "Fix me dinner." I said laying on the white furnished sofa.  "Hell nawl tf I look like?" He asked sitting in my lap. I laughed." Get your big ass off of me." I said trying to push him. his big ass wasn't going no where.  He laughed then slid off of me onto the couch.  he pulled me into his arms and kissed my cheek. "I love you woman." He said. I laughed. "I love you too babe." I said. He kissed my lips softly. We haven't had sex except that one time.  I wanted him so badly but last time we had our make up session he said we want to keep the baby healthy so wait. now we all know ain't no nigga waiting that long with our sex so I just know he fucking someone else. I just do........