Chapter 28

Silence POV

Siera memory lost was just temporarily. Seconds later she remembered everything.  I watched as the nurse gave her some type of shot for her pain. The nurse left afterwards. I watched her as she sat up in her bed. "Thank you Silence." She said looking at me. I moved around in the chair trying to get comfortable. "For what baby girl?" i asked. "For saving me and my babies." She said with a tear falling down her cheek. I hated to see her cry. It did something to me. My heart beated fast like it was ready to pop out. "Its all good. Y'all my family now and I promise none of this will never happen again." I said. She smiled. "I love you." She whispered. "I love you too ma." I went to her and kissed forehead.

Epilogue

Siera did not have any diseases. Her left eye did become permanently blind. She has been talking that pretty hard. Silence moved his family back to his home town. He figured it wasn't safe for them to be there now. Siera and Silence had gotten married on December 21st that year.  Yes a winter wedding. Siera was 3 months pregnant on their wedding day. Silence been putting in that work.  let's hope it's not twins again!!!  Baby Myiah and Nyiah are 7 months now doing just fine.Baby Myiah attached to her daddy And Nyiah to her mother.

Silence POV

Well that's mii story. Sorry I had to end it short  but yaa know a nigga busy fr fr.  I got 2 kids at home and a pregnant wife. IM EXHAUSTED .  hopefully Siera ass only have one child this time and it's a boy tired all these females turning me into a punk need another man around the house.  Well Byee Wifey Calling Mii name talking bout she hungry and need a foot massage

The End .

A/N: SORRY I HAD TO END THIS . I DIDNT WANNA BRING MORE DRAMA AND MAKE IT BORING BUT ANYWAYS I HOPED YOU LIKED IT

Good News: I'm starting a new book called I Can't Love You so be looking for it soon :)