Chapter 14

Silence POV

"Ayye bruh let's go out. you been in this house all week.  like Damn was her pussy that good. maybe I shoulda fucked lil sis." Adrian said jokingly. but I didn't find anything funny.  I ain't talk to ole girl in a week.  I can't believe she will pull some shit like that on me. Can't trust hoes these days.  on God you can't. "Bruh chill mane." I said calmly.  I knew he was right I need to get out this house before I go fucking crazy. "Mane come on its a party at that lil New club that opened up last week. we can hit that shit up tonight." Adrian said. "Forreal we can slide through that then. I think ima go visit Mii momma grave tomorrow though." I said. "Word so you going back to Chicago." He said. I nodded my head yeah.  Adrian my brother on my dad side. I met him at my mom funeral.  every since then we was inseparable til he faked his own death. I still can't believe that shit. lil niqqa could put me in on the plan. after all I am his brother......

Siera POV

I don't wanna cry no more

And I don't wanna hurt no more

And I don't wanna love no more

Especially if it causes this

I don't want no part of it

Because it hurts me so bad

Even when it's sunny outside

It still feels like it's raining

No clouds insight

But I still need your umbrella (oh)

Sometimes I wish I would've never let you in

And then, wish I never met you

Fell in love with you

Then I wouldn't feel like I do

I can't stop thinking of him. I miss him. I fell in love. I let him in.  I wasn't suppose to love him. This wasn't suppose to happen. Now I'm pregnant with his child. And he hates me. Silence hates me. I let Chris Brown lyrics play in my head. I felt his pain in his song. I've cried all week long.  But today I can't cry. I want to but it's like I'm all out of tears. And this Damn girl omg she is so fucking selfish. She don't even care about my feelings and she won't let me go anywhere.  I can honestly say I don't love her anymore. but she won't let me leave.  she is so crazy now. I don't know what's her deal for real. "Will you turn that fucking music off!" Trisha screamed from up stairs. "NO!" I yelled as I turned the music up louder. I heard her stomping her way up the stairs. She yanked the door open and charged towards the radio and threw it. "Bitch you have some nerve.  you know what fuck you I'm leaving." I said getting up. She pulled me back by my hair as I got ready to walk out.  "Hoe didn't I tell you that you not going no where with yo rachetness ass." She said all ghettoish in my face. I rolled my eyes and she slapped me. I held back my tears that were formimg in my eyes. Now I know yall like slap the bitch back. HELL NAWL this bitch like 10x bigger than me. muscles like a fucking dude.  she's a fucking beast.  "Roll them Damn eyes at me again ima pull them out." she said so seriously and walked down stairs. I let my tears roll down my cheek. This is what I've been going through since she woked up from Silence punch. She even punched me in my face at one time this week for saying it's not her child I'm carrying. now I have this ugly scar on my face. the bitch is crazy. I got my phone out and called my dad. God I need him.  I've made some huge mistakes. He answered on the first ring. (Author Note:Don't forget her dad is a policeman)

Phone Convo

Me: Daddy please come get me. Trisha is going crazy and is going to end up killing my child.

Dad: I'm on my way baby girl

I was relieved. My dad freaked out when I told him I was pregnant.  but then he became calm about it but my mom omg she hasn't shut up about it.  sometimes I see why daddy left her in the first place but now he is back with the broad since my twin died. I heard a knock on the door.  Damn that was quick.  I ran to the door but Trisha beat me to. "Hey what are u doing here." She said excitedly to my dad. "Nicole said she needed me so I came." He said calling me by my middle name. "Siera isn't going anywhere. so you can leave." Trisha said so calmly that it scared me. I knew that meant she was serious and upset.  "Miss baker you know that I could take you to jail for having sexual activities with a minor and hitting on a pregnant teenager wouldn't be good on you either so I suggest you let my daughter go. " My dad said. I smiled. he is all about business. I love my dad. "Mr Wright you know that I could kill you in any second now and have u dead and burned where no one can ever find your body."  Trisha said mocking his tone and pulling out a gun. my dad tried to reach for his gun but she shot him  in the arm. "I wouldn't try that if I were you." She said. "Daddy." I screamed. she pointed the gun at me. "Take your ass up stairs NOW." She growled at me. Just then my dad pulled out his gun and shot at her but missed. I fell the ground as his bullet hit me. I heard two other shots fired before I blacked out.....

OH SHIT WHO GOT SHOT? TWICE?...

Silence POV

"Bruuhhhhhhhh where the hoes aaatttt. ?" I asked Adrian. Tbh yo niqqqaaa higghher than a kiiiitte. lmao "Niqqa all these hoes at this Damn party.  niqqa you high and drunk." he said laughing. Some chick started dancing on me. She was hella thicke. "Aye ma lemme take you back to my criibbb." I slurred at my words. She smiled and grabbed my hands. On our way to the car I seen that hoe Trisha. that mean Siera here somewhere.  I'm surprise she ain't by her side like a little puppy dog she is. After I got some head from this hoe in the parking lot I went back into the club.I seen Trisha having her tongue down some hoe mouth .  Maybe she ain't here. maybe they broke up.  I need to hit my lil shawdiee up.  think she learned her lesson by now.  I headed to the bathroom to call her see where she at.  to my surprise her phone kept going to voice mail.  that's weird. considering people these days so addicted to they phone having it on them at all times. making sure they charger on them in case it go dead. I walked out the bathroom and bumped into Trisha. she rolled her eyes. "Watch were you going." she said with a little attitude. "Where Siera?" I asked ignoring her comments. "At my house duhh the girl is in love with me so get over it.  she ain't going no where I own her. " She said. I just laughed. so she still is with this little hoe smhh.  I walked off. can't believe lil ma would pull some shit like this on me. ugh manee.  I love her though .  flaws and all.....