chapter 5

Siera POV

Me and bree ran to her car as soon as we got out of Silence house. Omg I love her so much for saving me. I thought I would have died up that damn house with him. I don't know what I was thinking kissing him back. I tell ya harmones will getchu mane. "Bree I kissed his ass." I said honestly. She looked at me shocked as she was speeding down the highway. "Daaaaammmnn yo mouth might be infected." She said laughing. I looked at her like bitch. She started laughing more. "Bitch fuck you." I mumbled. She continued to laugh. "Why would you kiss that low down nigga anyways." She asked. "I was caught of in the moment Bee." I said seriously. "Ugh don't call me that and still that don't mean kiss him. he is trifling Cee. Hell you seen what the no good monkey face nigga did to me. he aint no good. im telling you girl. don't fall for his shit. and wtf happen to your face?" She asked looking at me disgusted.OMG I totally forgot he hit me. I pulled the mirror thingy down in the door. "OMG!!!" I yelled. I had this huge as bruise on my face. ""He hit yo ass didn't it?" She asked furious. I shook my head as I started to cry. it was so big. "Ayye don't cry manee. I got some for his ass." She said. I laughed a little cause she know she aint gonna do nothing. "There go yo ugly smile." She said playfully.......

SILENCE POV

After I beated twan ass, I sent him home. I was laying in my bed thinking about my life.my past........

"Big head head goofy boy. that's why your dreads little. you know they aint gonna never grow." They cried out laughing. I wanted to kill him. Every single one. "Ayee look at his shoes." One of them yelled. I looked at my shoes my self. they were old and dirty. my mom and I were struggling. I was only 10 and my mom was 24. Yes she had me at a young age. it was sad. I was sad. my life was depressing. I fell to the ground. one of the boys had pushed me. "Punk boy. didn't I tell you to bring me my lunch money. and you didn't so now im hungry." He said punching me in the stomach. I didn't say nothing. I never said anything. I never told my mom about the bullies I had. I never told anymore. I was silent. I had become mute. I never said ANYTHING to anyone. I took the beating. "Nigga you hear me talking." He yelled taking me from my thoughts. He punched me in my face. It was the first time they heat me in the face. they always hit below so the bruised wont show, and they said if every showed anyone I would be dead. I wasn't gonna tell anyone anyways. I didn't want to stress my mom more than she is now. "Get you ugly self up." He said. I stayed on the ground. not moving. "Get up." he said again kicking me. I stayed still. "Oh shit I think he dead." One of them yell. One bent down to see. I punched him in the face, then I got up. I ran. they followed me all the way to my house which was a little blue house. I ran inside and locked door. "He will make a way. yes he will." I heard my mom sing in the kitchen. I peeked out the window, and seen the boys walking away. '"Stacey baby is that you?" She said. I hated that now! I walked into the kitchen were she was. She turned around with big smile on her face till she seen my face. "Who did to you? Uh uh not my baby." She said crying coming to me. I just looked at her. I never talked to her either. I loved my mother. She was very beautiful. "Talk to me baby. you got to stop this now. who did this to my baby?" She said looking into my eyes. I looked backed into hers as tear fell down my cheek. She wiped it way from my cheek. It burned my bruise. i flinched at her touch. "That's it. we are going to that school now!" She said turning off the oven and all. She grabbed my hand and we walked out the door. The boys were still out there playing..... playing with a gun at that. "Was it them?" She asked as she felt me squeeze her hand. they were gonna kill me I thought. she walked up to once of the boys and grabbed them by the neck. "You put your filthy dirty hands on my son." She said to them. "Mane get yo hands on my nigga." Another one said. My mom looked at him, and started pointed her finger at him. "You keep your damn hands off of him or I will beat every single one of your asses." She said. one of the boys came to me and punched. I fell to the ground. he looked at my mom. "Now what?" He said to her. "Ayye bruh chill that's a grown ass woman." One of the other ones said. They guy that hit me then pointed the gun at him. "So you taking up for lunch boy and his mom?" He asked him. My mom looked at me. I could tell she was scared. Then it all happen......

I didn't want to think about it anymore. I fought back the tears that were in my eyes. Till this day im still planning to kill that son of a bitch that killed my mom. AND I PUT IT ON MY MOMMA GRAVE THE LIL PUSSY NIGGA WILL DIE AND SUFFER...

Later on the day....

I called twan up and tell him to meat me at the trap. Yall aint figured it out yet? aha ya boy practically run these streets. im the biggest drug lord you may ever meet. how else would I have this nice ass house? When I lost my mom, a nigga had to get his hustle on. I started from the bottom now im here! I walked up to the doors up the trap house, and punched in my code. The doors instantly open. "Whats up Silence." One of my workers said. I told him wassup. I walked to the back where my office was. I walk in, and sat in my chair. I look up, and see that everyone is here. "I have a couple of announcements to make." I said. Everyone kept quite. "The Columbians has made a huge offer. I need my best men to get the dough ready so we can make this trade. I also have found the guy ive been looking for. I have plans for this guy but I need you guys to help me get this son of a bitch. I want him here in less than 5 days. here is a picture of him and an address of where he live. I need all you coming up with a plan to get him, and I want him here alive." I said ..........