chapter 16

SIERA POV

I ran down the stairs and tripped on the last step. my head hit the floor first. shit.  blood dripped on the floor from my head.  I looked up the staircase and there she was. "Bitch I'm gonna kill you." She said coming down the stairs. I quickly got up and ran for the door. I heard her right behind me.  I opened the door and ran for my life . I ran and ran and ran and ran and ran. I never looked back. I knew she was right behind me cause she was screaming my name. I just kept running till I seen a police car. "Siera get yo ass back here." She said behind me.  I ran to the cop car.  once he seen my bloody face he quickly got out." Help me please." I screamed.  he seen Trisha approaching us. he took out his gun and held it at her. "She killed my father. " I cried out. "Ma'am put your hands behind your back. I need back up on 20th main street." he said into the thing on his collar. less than a second another cop was coming around the corner. Trisha just put up her hands without an option. I cried. how did I get myself in this situation......

An hour later

I gave them my statement and I was free to go. they had stitched up my forehead and bandaged it up. My mom was here. She was crying so hard over my dad. I can't believe he is gone.  first my twin I never met then bree now my dad. who next? my child?.....

Silence POV

"Damn twan chill." I said. he had gotten here this morning.  me and him been catching up all day. A knock came to the door. "Ayye Adrian get that bro." I said.  He got up and got it.  "What happen to you? " I heard him say. Then I heard someone start to cry. I got up and that's when I seen her. She had a bandage on her forehead. I watched as Adrian tried to comfort her and see what happen. she kept saying she was fine between sniffs.  all I could do was just watch.,I had mixed emotions right now. part of me wanted to hate her and the other wanted me to help. "Ayee let us have min." I said to Adrian and twan.  they both stepped outside. She looked into my eyes. God I loved her. "What happen?" I asked. she told me the events that happen last night.,all I could do was hold her. I know how it felt to lose a parent. I knew....  "Its gon be alright." I whispered into her ear. "How can u be so sure?" she said. I wasn't sure. I didn't know what the future held and I was afraid to know.I knew the worst hadn't  yet come .  I held her tighter to me. I inhaled her scent. "I love you." I said. I felt her grip me tighter.  "I want to kill her."she said. I know exactly how she felt.......