Chapter 17

A month later .....

Siera POV

I'm back living at home now.of course with my mom. I miss my daddy so much. I feel like it's my fault he is gon in the first place. I wanted to kill Trisha.  Jail is what is best before her cause If she step foot out of that hoe her ass is dead. And that's on my twin bree and daddy grave. "Siera are you up for school?" my mom yelled down the hall.  Ugh it's the first day back to school and I'm dreading it like a motherfxcker.  I'm glad this is my last year. "Yes!" I screamed annoyed.  me and her aren't on good terms.  she still mad at me for getting pregnant on purpose.  she still talking bout how I messed up my life and shxt.  I'm like girrl stfu.  of course I ain't say that cause she would slap my ass back to next week.  Anyways I finished straightening my hair then looked in the mirror.  I was looking fyeee and even with my little baby bump. I heard a honk outside informing that silence was here to drop me off. Me and him are just friends by the way.  He says he doesn't trust me enough to be with me yet. At first I was depressed for a week but hell it's been a month I'm over his ass.

Silence POV

I beeper my horn for Trisha to come on. She got me up this early just to take her to school. I need to hurry up and get her ass a car. I ain't finna be doing this everyday.  Damn my babymomma came out the house looking sexy as hell. I swear this pregnancy then made her titties bigger and that ass.  goddamm just looking at that made me hard. But lemme stop I found someone else. Yes I found me a new shawdiee.  I mean I love Siera but trust.  tuhh ion trust her ass for nun that shxt she pulled was fucked up. "You know I got a doctor appointment today Keyonte yo ass need to be there.ion need no fucking excuse this time." She said as soon as she got in the car. Tuhh tf she think this is. "Girl you better shut yo ass up. and what I tell you bout calling me by my real name. AND I GOT PLANS TODAY so ima have to go next time." I said turning the corner. "Bitch you better cancel cause you taking me to my Damn appointment." She yelled. I laughed. Babymomma crazy on some real shxt.  "Nahh I promise my lil shawdiee I was gon spend the day with her." He said honestly.  "Yo new shawdie tf you mean Silence.  you moved on?" she asked getting upset.  "Siera I just can't trust you mane I'm sorry.ima be here for my baby though I promise you that. ima be in his or her life. " I said as I pulled up to her school.  Damn this school look ghetto af.  I seen a tear rolled down her cheek then she quickly wiped it away and that little sad face turned into pure anger.  "HOE FUCK YOU . I DONT NEED YO TRIFLING ASS . AND I CANT TAKE CARE OF MY BABY MY DAMN SELF ION NEED YOU YO UGLY ASS. " She said slamming the door to my car that made me jump.  I let her words sink in before I pulled off. I shouldn't have told her that shxt......

Siera POV

I walked into the school mad af.  this bitch talking about he don't trust.  tf he mean.  Nahh fuck that he got me fucked up.  I bet he won't see or touch my child.  think he can play with people feelings OK BET! let's play motherfxcker. Damn I'm pissed . I walked in my first period still mad and this damn teacher trynah teach on the first like tf. I swear I'm finna chill this my last year and I'm carrying a child fuck this. I fell asleep my first two periods. I was glad when lunch came.  I was hungry af.  Someone bumped to me in the hall on my way. All books fell out my hand to the floor. "Watch were the fuck you going!" I said which much attitude picking up my stuff never looking at the person. "Damn my bad ma." a deep voice said trying to help me. I looked up and instantly got lost in his light brown eyes. He smiled slowly. "You are the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on." he said handing me my stuff as we stood up. "Cocky much?" I asked trying not to smile.  He laughed.  "I'm Tyrese and you are?" He said showing his pearly white teeth. "Siera. " I said as we walked to lunch. "A beautiful name just like you.I'm new here sooo would you like to show me around after school."  He asked. I laughed.  he was coming on a little to strong . "Suree." I said. me and him talked the rest of the lunch period. he was actually a nice guy.  he said he moved here about a week ago.  he was 18 and he had 4 younger siblings. I enjoyed talking to him and I was looking forward to his company after school. 

After school.....

I was glad when the bell rung to dismiss us. I walked out the building looking for Silence car.  I got mad as I remembered the events that happen earlier. I begin my walk home.  "Ayye" A voice yelled inside of a car pulling up next to me while I was walking. I smiled as I looked into his beautiful eyes. "Dont chu pose to be showing me around?" he asked.  "I gotta go home and change first and my feet need rest." I said. "Rest for what you been sitting in a desk all day nd lemme take you home then." he said. I reluctantly got in the car. I was glad cause my feet were killing me fr fr and I've been having stomach pain. Damn my doctor appointment I almost forgot.  "Hey do u mind taking me to see my doctor." I said.  "Sure. are u sick? which doctor office?" he asked turning the car around. I laughed. "The one on pine road and I'm pregnant." I said looking right in his face to see his reaction. he instantly stopped the car. he raised an eyebrow.  "Pregnant?" he said looking at my tummy. "Yeah as a baby growing inside of me." I said.  he was quite for a min then continued to drive. "Damn you don't even look pregnant. So where yo babydaddy?"  he asked. I didn't say anything.  I didn't want to talk about silence. I guess he got the clue cause he changed the subject. "So you going to show me around or what after this appointment. " he said. I smiled and nodded my head yes. I pulled out my phone for the first time today. I had 5 text messages and 20 missed calls all from Silence. tf he blowing up my phone for.

messages:

Silence: I'm sorry about this morning

Silence: you still want me to pick you up for the appointment

Silence: I'm at your school

Silence: Where you at girl?

Silence: I know you see me calling you Siera

I just ignored them all. The doctor appointment was ok. she told me I was stressing to much and gave me some pain medicine.

I was now at the mall with Tyrese. we been here for like two hours.  my feet are killing me and I'm hungry af.  we had so many shopping bags. "Ty let's go to the food court my baby starving" I whined.  he laughed. he held my hand as we stood in line to order our food. My heart dropped as I seen Silence sitting with some girl when I look around for a table to eat at. He was staring at me hard. I know he was mad cause his eyes were pure black. I continued to stare at me as the girl played with his dreadz as she whispered something in his ear. "Come on." Tyrese said grabbing my hand taking us to a table. we sat down. "Whatchu thinkin bout girl." Tyrese said looking at me. "I was ju....  "Wtf are you doing Here with another niqqa Siera"  Silence said cutting me off and making me jump.........

:)