chapter 18

Silence POV

I was with my new shawdie Liah when I seen Siera come in with another nigga. I don't know what the fuck she think this is. She ain't finna be talking to no niggas carrying my child.   "What the fuck you doing here with another nigga?" I asked again.  She was looking at me crazy.  "Nigga if you don't get yo sorry ass out my face." She snapped.  I blew breath. she finna piss me the fuck off.  "I swear if you don't take your ass home. on Jesus if anything happen to my child Siera. TAKE YO ASS HOME." I yelled starting a little crowd. "Silence stop embarrassing me. You are making a scene.  go back to your table with your hoe." she said calm. The fact that she so calm about the situation drove me nuts.  "Ayye Lil Homie just just chill. She with me ima take good Care of her." The dude said smirking.  I quickly looked at him and instantly anger came over me. "LIL HOMIE? NIGGA YOU BETTER SHUT YO ASS UP BEFORE I BLAST YO ASS. TF YOU THINK THIS IS? THIS MY WOMAN AND AIN'T NOBODY GON TAKE CARE OF HER BUT ME . THATS MII FUCKING CHILD SHE CARRYING SO HOME BOY YOU BETTER FALL BACK BEFORE I PUT A BULLET IN YO HEAD AND THATS ON MY MOMMA GRAVE LIL NIGGA!." I said mad as fuck at this point. This nigga think he finna disrespect me.  FUCK NAHHH!

Siera POV

OMG silence is really making a fool of himself. "You gon take care of me Silence?  like Fr nigga.  I'm yo woman now when you got some hoe over there . and after that shit you said to me this morning. this yo child right?  but u can't  take yo woman to her appointment cause u wanna be with some other female laying up all day with her. NIGGA PLEASE .IM SO TIRED OF YO BS." I said getting up with tears in my eyes.I grabbed Tyrese hands and walked off. Then I stopped and turned around.  I looked him right in the eyes. "And just cause u won't step up to the plate and take care of me and the little one growing inside of me don't  mean u can take someone away from me that is tryin to be nice and help me with YOUR baby." I said then walked up. I held back the tears in my eyes as Tyrese drove me home. The ride was silent.  When we pulled up I was relieved.  I needed to me alone. I quickly got out before he could say anything. my mom was at work, so I ain't have to worry about her. I went into my bathroom and ran some bath water. I so need this. "Its ok baby in there.  I'm so sorry you had to hear mommy and daddy argue.  I promise everything will get better." I said rubbing my belly. I hope it's a girl. I turned my water off. I took my clothes off and got into the warm water. it felt so good.  I felt my stressful day all fade away. I heard the front door open. mom is home. I really don't wanna be bothered.  I washed my body up with soap. I jumped at the appearance standing that the bathroom door. A cold chill rushed over my body. "What are you doing here." I said just above a whisper. He just looked at me with so much hatred. He looked like he had even shed some tears. "Get out. we need to talk." Silence said then walked out. I rolled my eyes and continued to bath. about 20 minutes later I got out.  I wrapped a towel around me and went to my room. And yes he as here sitting on my bed. He looked into my eyes. I stared back. then I seen a tear roll down his cheek..... My baby father.... the love of my life..... my future husband....... was crying......

SHORT BUT OH WELL I'm tired