Chapter 26

3 days later ......

Silence POV

"Ayye g I know where they at?" Twan said on the other end of the phone. I listen to him tell me the info. After that I hung up. I looked on the mirror. my eyes were red. I haven't slept at all. I can't sleep with out them. I wiped my face with a face towel. I grabbed my keys and did 60 all the way too the address twan gave me. I seen his car here too.  I parked beside him and got out. "I just think it's them their now.  ain't no car in the drive way and I ain't seen no moving around in the house." he said as we got to the door.  I bussed the door in. "SIERA!" I yelled. I didn't hear anything. I walked down the hall. I opened the door to a room.  tf?  my babies were laying on the floor sleep. on God bruhh.  "You see this shxt man." I said picking them up. "Here . get them out of here bruhh NOW." I said kissing my babies who were now woke. I gave him them and he rushed out.  "SIERA WHERE YOU AT BABY?" I yelled going into another room. I froze. I wanted to cry so badly. I ran to her side. "Baby get up." I said shaking her. She didn't move. I felt her chest. she was breathing still. I picked her up and carried her to my car. I drove to the hospital. Ima kill them was all I could think. MY OWN FUCKING BROTHER?!!  I rushed her into the hospital. "Somebody help me!" I screamed holding her. the doctors came quick and they took her. I stood there shaking.  I couldn't get that image out my head. She was balled up on the floor. Her pants was ripped down and she was holding her self in between her legs. blood was down there. Her left eye was black and purple.  bruised up badly. her lip was swollen.  she looked like she was beaten to death.  Please don't let my baby die.

God If you hear me ..... this is Silence.  I mean Keyonte .... I know I did a lot of bad things in my life but please I'm asking you for your forgiveness. please don't take my baby away from me.  I can't raise my kids without her.  they need their mother. just pleaseee.

hours later. ...

"Family of Siera Monroe." The doctor said . I stood up with JaNyiah and DaMyiah. twan too.   "Well she made it through surgery just fine. She was beating up quite bad. Her left eye is still having trouble. There is a possibility that she might be blind in that eye. Her right leg was twisted and one of her bones had cracked but we were able to fix that.  she will be on crutches and a boot for 5 months.  She will need therapy to help Maintain her balance still. Due to Siera also being raped.  I ran a couple of tests for any type of disease the results will be back in a couple of days." He said.  I wiped the tear away from my cheek..........

Adrian POV

"Where the fuck is she?"I asked the dumb bitch. I searched the house looking for them. "There gone." She said. I punched her and she fell to the ground.  "WELL GO GET THEM" I yelled.......