Chapter 22

Silence POV

"Why the fxck you keep calling me mane?" I said to my ex on the phone. Her ass been calling me all fucking week. she know better than to do shxt like this. "Bruh I told you Ima come see him." I said. She still going off and shxt. this girl though. "Yeah girl byee." I said hanging up. "Who was that?" Siera ask walking into the kitchen. "Nobody. what you doing up so early?" I said wrapping my arms around her. "I just missed you is all." She said smiling.  I laughed. "Come on let's go back to bed." I said pulling her back to our bedroom.

A/N: Read at your own risk 

We laid back in bed with me holding her. "Baby promise me you will never leave me." She said softly. Damn shawdie really think Ima leave her. I gotta show her that I'll never leave her side especially if she carrying my child. I kissed her softly on the lips. When I got ready to pull back she pulled back me into another kiss holding my face in her hands.Here she goo. trying your start stuff after I said we need to wait till after the birth. "Baby noo I said wait." I told her trying to break the kiss. She still forced her lips on me. fuck it!  she want it hell she finna get it. I flipped us over to were I was on top. "You want this?" I asked harshly pulling out my dxck.  She bit her lip. I roughly pulled her pants down. I bit down on her neck making her slightly moan. I sucked on her neck making sure I left my mark. I pulled her shirt over her head. I kissed her on the lips biting her softly. She started to reach for my dick but I slapped her hand away. I looked into her eyes. I smiled knowing how badly she wanted me. I ripped off her panties and forced my fingers inside. she jumped at My touch and my sudden entrance.  "Stop jumping you said u wanted this." I said coldly. She looked in my eyes with so much lust. I pushed my fingers in and out of her. She moaned out loud in pleasure.  I kissed her again letting our tongues meet. I twirled my tongue around her tongue. She let out more moans as I continue to play with her. I pulled out my fingers knowing she was ready. I brought my dick to her entrance.  I looked into her eyes. I knew she still wasn't used to my size. I pushed all of me into her one time. I watched as her eyes got huge and her mouth wide open. I smiled. she tried to push me away. I pulled her back pinning her hands above her head.  "Nahh you said you wanted this right?" I asked thrusting in and out of her. She moaned and screaming for mercy.  I went deeper as She screamed louder.  "Silllenncee baby pleaseee." She moaned out. to be honest I couldn't stop.  I was so into it now.  I kept thrusting in and out of her really fast.  "You said you wanted this.  tell me you want it Siera." I said going in and out of her sweet jewel. She moan loudly but didn't say it. I went deeper and faster.  "Fxccck I want it Baby iii..I wantt ittt." She managed to get it out. I continued to thrust in and out of her rubbing up and down her beautiful body.  "Baby please stoooop." she moaned. "You wanted this remember?" I asked flipping her over sooo I can fxck from behind.  I thrusted hard into her making her ass clap. "Damn girl." I said still going. Her breathing was crazy.  "Iiiii looovvee yooou." She moaned out.I grunted as I came inside of her. "I love you too and I promise I'll never leave you." I said......

later.....

Silence POV

I sat on the couch watching the news.  Siera ass was still sleep. I guess I put in that work. "Holy Shxt"  I said as I watched the news. I turned up the tv to hear the shocking news. " The following suspect has been gone for 6 hours now.  the police are still under investigation of how this happen in the first place. They believe that the woman had help to her escape. Well that is all I have for you now. more updates will be later. I'm Jamie and this is your channel 5 Fox newss weather. todsy weather foreca....." I tuned the rest out. tf man?  my baby don't need this fucking drama right now. I gotta find this bitch before she even think bout stepping foot on my property.......