chapter 4

Siera POV

I woke up with a major headache. I looked around the room I was in and quickly recognized it. just then Silence came in. "Oh you are woke." He simply stated. "What am I doing here?" I screamed. I was bout to get up till I noticed I was tied to the bed. "Wtf untie me now!" I yelled at him. He shook his head and walked into the bathroom. I noticed my face was hurting also then I remembered the argument we had and him hitting me. "Silence untie me please." I said as nice as I could. He came out the bathroom and untied me. I rubbed my face were it was stinging so badly. "Im sorry for hitting you." He said all calmly. I rolled my eyes and got up from the bed. "I didn't tell you to get your ass up. now come sit down before you regret it." He said. "NIgga fuck you. you not my damn daddy tf you think u is." I said. His eyes quickly turned black. I ran to the bathroom and locked it. I heard him turning the knob. "Open the damn door Siera." He yelled beating on the door. I started to cry. How in the hell did I get my self in this situation? All of a sudden the door open. "I have a key to every fucking room in this damn house, so don't ever try that shit again." He said and walked out. I sat there crying. I didn't have a phone or nothing. This nigga was gonna kill me eventually. I got up and followed him down the stairs. he sat on the couch. I started walking toward the damn door. "I wouldn't try that if I were you." He said. I didn't listen, and open the door. I bunch of big ass dogs looking like some damn bears was right at the door barking. I flew to couch were he was as the dog rushed in. I screamed for my life. "Silence get them motherfuckers." I said holding on to him tightly. Them hoes could go for some damn bears or some type of shit. "SIT." He yelled at them. And just like that them hoes sat down. Two faced bastards. "Didn't I tell yo ass not do it." He said looking at me. I realized I was still holding on to him like a little bitch. "You gonna stay here with me for a couple days till I see that you showing you some damn respect." He said. I looked at him with a blank expression. "NO TF IM NOT." I yelled. Them ugly ass dogs started barking at me again. I guess they ass was on his side. "GET OUT!" He yelled to them. They ass walked out the door except one. "Chico Go." He said. The dog look at me like you better not try none. then he walked his ugly ass out. He got up, and closed the door behind them. "You hungry?" He asked like we were just friends. "HELL NO IM NOT STAYING HERE." I yelled. he picked me up off he couch. he carried me to his bedroom, and laid me on the bed. Im looking at this nigga like wtf. he laid on top up me. "Get tf off of me." I said. He just stared at me. "Silence." I said low. He kissed me right on the lips, then looked at me. "Move silence." I said confused. Confused cause my dumb ass liked the kiss. He kissed me again, and I kissed him back. He look at me surprised. He kissed me again but this his tongue made its way inside. I couldn't control my breathing. "Silence." I whispered. His hazel eyes looked at me with so much pain inside. "What?" He said. I kissed him. What the fuck was I doing? im not supposed to be kissing him .....DING DONG! "Fuck." He said getting up. He walked downstairs to answer the door. I heard Bree big ass mouth all the way up here. "Where tf is my damn cousin." She screamed. I ran down the stairs, and hugged her. I was so glad to see her. Twan walked into the house ...............

SILENCE POV

I know this bitch is not punking out on the plan. how tf did bree even make it here? "Wtf dude? what is she doing here?" I said referring to bree. "Her ass came here on her own. I was chasing her in my car all the way here." He exclaimed.

I aint wanna hear that shit though. I punched his ass right in the face. 'Wtf dude' he said holding his face. I gave him the look. He then shut his ass up. Im so mad right now. I was just about to get the ass and here come Clyde and Bunny whoever the fxck they name is. Ughhh! Bree and Siera was walking to the door. I just let there ass go cause this nigga finna get it. The plan was just starting to work for me and he fxck up........