Chapter Four

Chapter Four

Harry's POV

The girls went up to see their rooms. Danielle and Eleanor left. It was just the boys and I sitting in the couches.

I sat back in the cousins and relaxed. All the boys were looking at me. What the hell? Did I kill someone?

"What?" I asked.

Louis rolled his eyes. That made me even more confused.

"Seriously, what did I do?"

Zayn laughed. Why won't they tell me?!

"You like her, don't you?" Liam smirked.

My eyes widened. Were they talking about... Alex? I mean, she was bloody hot. But I don't like her!

"Who, Alex?" I spit out. "Pssh, no!"

"Yes you do," Niall said. He had the biggest grin on his face.

"No, I do not!" I argued. "I like her, she's cool, but I don't fancy her a bit!"

"You should have seen the way you were looking at her! It sure looked like you fancy her." Louis said.

I was staring at her? I didn't even notice...

"And you had those flirty eyes you put on when you really like a girl," Zayn said.

I did? I didn't know that...

"And, you were trying to impress her! Admit it, Haz. You do like her!" Niall added.

What? Was I really? I couldn't even tell! I don't like her. I don't feel anything!

"Quit making shit up, lads," I told them.

"Harry, we aren't!" Liam said.

"Maybe you like her, but just don't know it yet," Zayn said.

What sense did that make? None. None at all! I do not like Alex. I just met her in person! How do you like someone that quick? It's impossible.

"That's stupid," I spit out. "I do not fancy Alex in any way!"

"Whatever you say!" Louis said.

I rolled my eyes. They're stupid.

"So what does everyone think Alex and Misty?" Liam asked.

"Misty is obviously a huge fan. Did you see her face? I was sure she was going to die right then and there!" said Louis.

I nodded in agreement.

"Alex is cool. She's not too quiet, but doesn't talk a whole lot," said Niall.

"They're both hot!" Zayn let out.

Everyone nodded in agreement, smiling.

"Why don't Danielle and Eleanor move in with us?" I wondered. "Kirsten has moved in, why can't they?"

Louis shrugged. "I'm not sure. I told her about Kirsten moving in. She didn't seem to care."

"Yeah, same here," said Liam.

"Aye, Niall! You two better keep it down at night! Most of us need sleep." Louis joked.

Niall blushed, but burst out with laughter. As did I.

"So Haz, since you 'don't' like Alex, what do you think of her?" Liam asked.

Damn. Why can't they leave it alone? I don't want to talk about her. I didn't want to think about her. But in all honesty, I did. But why? I didn't fancy her!