Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

Why.the.fuck.were.we.going.to.fucking.Victoria's.secret.

I didn't want to go there! Everything there was slutty underwear. Or at least, overly designed underwear that was short and small. And everyone who went there was really good looking. And me... I've never been there.

But seriously, why were we going there?

"What's in Victoria's Secret that I need?" I wondered.

"For your surprise with Harry later," Danielle said.

Eleanor hit her shoulder. "Well don't give it away!"

... If I needed to go to Victoria's secret for a surprise later... What on earth could we be doing?!?!

Wait.

We...

FUCK NO.

"WHAT?!" I shouted. My eyes bulging out of my head.

They laughed. "No! None of that is happening. No sex!!" Eleanor said, chuckling.

I sighed in relief. I was not about to have sex with Harry... That was not going to be a pleasant surprise.

"So, why am I going there?" i asked.

"You'll see," Danielle winked at me.

Great. Just great. I sighed and sat back in my seat.

We got to the store and parked the car. I looked at the big establishment. It was so... Not right for me.

Danielle and Eleanor smiled. This must be like home to them... Since they go shopping and whatnot all the time.

"Come on, Alex," said Eleanor as they walked into the doors. I followed them.

I walked in and instantly was creeped out. There were huge posters in almost completely naked women wearing thongs and small bras. What is wrong with people? Why would you dress like that?!

I guess if you like sex...

Whatever. After I saw the posters, I saw nonstop bras and panties. And teenage girls looking at them saying, "Oh my gosh this one's so cute!!"

Then I saw the yoga pants. Tons of girls were over there, fighting over which one to get. I saw poor mothers who deperatly wanted to get out of there. I was on their team. I don't even know why I'm here!!

Then I saw some creepy ass guy staring at the posters... I stayed away from him. He looked homeless! He had raggedy jeans and his shirt had paint stains and holes. His hands were huge and he wasn't the slimmest of all...

I went back and focused on Danielle ad Eleanor, who were by the swim suits. Why were they over there?

"Hey, Alex! Come over here!" Eleanor called.

I shrugged and did as told. She took a swim suit off of the rack and showed it to me. "would you wear this? Do you like it?"

"why do I even need it?" I asked.

"we told you, it's a surprise!" Danielle said.

I rolled my eyes.

"So," Eleanor repeated, "Would you?"

I examined it. It was black and white. Zebra striped. I liked zebra striped, but the only thing holding it together was a small string. And it was small and skimpy. It would show too much skin.

I shook my head. "Too skimpy."

Eleanor shrugged and put it back. Danielle pulled out another one.