Chapter Twenty-four

Hey.

K um so last TIme I updated LWWY came out.

Now the album has been out. Oops.

I am really sorry guys and I know I always say that, but I am. It not convenient to write this write now, but I still do. (:

Plus I LOST MY DAMN IPOD FOR WEEKS. I WAS DYING.

This chapter I think you're in for a surprise. But its gets PRETTY GUESOME so i advise you hang onto your seats. Its not a fun happy chapter, ita pretty devistating.... I hope you enjoy it and I'm writing some of these words in the library at school and k might get in trouble oh no.

Okh bye. Love you all

~Sophia

Chapter Twenty-four

-

Kirsten's POV

I woke up in a hospital bed. The light above me hanging from the ceiling shone bright. What happened? I remembered freaking out with Niall. What did I do?

I remembered the flashback. The beating.

"Hello?" a doctor said. "Ah! You're awake. Lovely! Let me call in your friends."

"Wait," I said. "Only Niall."

The doctor nodded. "Of course, Miss Ludington."

How did she know my last name? I didn't want to think. Then I realized that we were in a huge hospital room. There was a huge machine next to me and x-rays on the walls.

A few moments later, Niall came rushing into the room and up to the aide of my bed.

"Kirsten are you okay? I'm so sorry, I don't know what happened. Do you remember me? Are you alright? Please tell me you're alright."

I just stared at him. I couldn't think of the thing to say. So I said, "I love you."

That's when the doctor walked in. "Hello, Mr. Horan." how did she know everyone's names? Oh well Niall was obvious since he was famous and all. But me? I don't know. I needed to stop.

"What's the matter with her? Is she okay?"

"Kirsten had a seizure," the doctor explained to Niall.

"Oh no. But she's fine now right?" he asked.

She shook her head. "Actually, not at all."

My eyes got wide. "What's wrong with me?"

"Well there's no easy way to say this..."

I hated sentences that started like that.

"Kirsten, you have a brain tumor."

Niall dropped to his knees and closed his eyes. He didn't say a word. I was shocked, but my face didn't change.

She explained it all to us. "You see, your clumsiness, weakness, seizure, nausea, abnormal vision, and speech difficulties are all symptoms of it. So we checked it out, and sure enough, it was there."

Finally, Niall stood up and opened his eyes. He was tears running down his face. It wasn't a light cry either, he was bawling, but managed to talk normally.

"How long does she have?"

"Maximum is 5 years with full on treatment. Least amount is one with no treatment. With slight treatment I'd give it 2 and a half to maybe 3 and a half. It is fatal, which is devastating."

"She's only 16. How is this possible?!" Niall raised his voice.

"You can get a brain tumor AT any age, Mr. Horan."