Chapter Six (Part B)

Sorry this took so long to upload! This chapter is going to be longer than the other ones, so be prepared...

(PLEASE NOTE: I am American and I don't know all the words that the Brits use. So if I get it wrong sometimes, my bad! Let me know if I get it wrong so I can correct it later on. Thanks y'all. ;3 )

~Sophia

Chapter Six part B

Kirsten's POV

Louis was driving us home from the movie theatre. We went to see the film Titanic 3D. We mainly went to see it for Lou, since it's one of his favorites. It was really nice to spend time with Niall without Alex being around.... I mean, how does Misty even like her? Anyway, I'm glad Niall and I went on the date.

Eleanor, Danielle and I got along great. It was really our first time sitting down and talking just the three of us. I guess I could say their kind of like my new best friends. I would be best friends with Misty, she's cool and all, but if only she didn't like Alex...

"Guys, do you mind if I stop at a grocery store really quick? We're running low on carrots," said Louis.

Liam sighed and rolled his eyes. "Louis, we have two full bags left at home. You'll last another week."

"No I won't! I need more!" Louis protested, hitting is fists on the steering wheel.

"Louis! Keep calm and keep driving! You'll get us in an accident if you keep throwing little fits like that. Why don't you let me drive the rest of the way," said Liam.

Louis huffed out a, "no."

"It's alright, Louis. I'll take you to get carrots tomorrow, maybe," Eleanor said with a reassuring smile sent towards Louis. He grinned and looked at Liam. Liam again, rolled his eyes.

"Kirsten, what was your favorite part of the movie?" asked Danielle.

"Wait, that was your first time seeing Titanic?!" Louis asked. He was very stunned.

"Yeah..." I said quietly.

"You haven't lived your whole life," Louis joked. I smiled, as did everyone else.

"Well, it was a great movie. But I liked the part at the end, where she has the dream about the Titanic all over again," I explained.

The girls nodded in agreement.

Niall put his arm over my shoulder. He did this in the theatre, too. I blushed a tad bit. I rested my head onto his shoulder. She pulled me closer to him. I took a huge yawn.

"You're tired?" Niall whispered to me.

I nodded. "A little bit."

He smiled and hugged me tighter.

I shared a seat with Niall in the car, because we didn't have enough room for all of us. Liam and Lous sat in front, Danielle and Eleanor sat in back with me and Niall. Though the girls each had their own seat.

"Liam, was I supposed to turn right just then?" Louis asked.

"Bloody Hell Louis! The theatre isn't even ten minutes from our house and you've gotten lost. Pull over and let me drive." Liam said, extremely frustrated. He was rubbing his forehead, obviously because Louis had given him a headache.

"No!" Louis argued. "I can do this myself. Just give me directions!"

Liam grunted. "Louis! Pull over so I can turn around!"

"I can turn around my self, Liam!"

The car was turned around so quickly and sharply, it almost fell to it's side. I screamed, as well did Danielle and Eleanor. Niall grabbed hold of me so tight, it was hard to breathe.