Chapter Tweleve

Oh, hello young padawan.

Didn't see you there.

Anywaaaaaaay...

I wanna change the cover of my story. I don't like the one that it has all that much, so expect a change!! :D

Well, enjoy this chapter.

And ALWAYS remember;

Eat your broccoli. ;)

Chapter Twelve

"Why?!" I asked worriedly.

"I'll explain later. Come on," Liam replied. His face looked sad.

"Liam what happened?" Niall asked.

"We need to leave. Now." Liam said sternly, avoiding the question.

Without another word, Liam went stomping out of the room. Kirsten, Niall and I looked at each other worried. I know we were thinking the same thing; what the fuck.

We followed Liam down the stairs. On the way down, I whispered to Kirsten, "Tell me what you guys did after we do whatever this is."

Kirsten nodded, bringing a tear to her eye. Whatever she did, it was bad. Especially if it made her cry...

We got down stairs and saw Zayn and Misty worried, too. Did they know? Or were they like us, not knowing what the living hell was going on...?

"Liam what the fuck is happening?!" Zayn asked.

So they didn't know either. What the fuck Liam?

"Last night...." Liam started, but got too choked up to finish. "Just get in the car."

He rubbed his eyes, wiping away tears. What the fuck happened??!!!

"Uh, Liam... We're all in our pajamas.." Kirsten said.

"I don't care. We are leaving now." Liam said with anger. He started walking towards the door.

"Wait, where's Harry and Louis?" asked Zayn.

"Harry just left, he wanted to leave by himself. I have no idea why. And Lou-" he froze. A tear fell down his cheek.

"You know what, let's just get in the car," Niall said. We agreed, and followed Liam.

***********************************

The car ride was silent and suspenseful. Liam was almost crying at the wheel, everyone had no idea why, and Niall and Kirsten kept thinking about whatever they did. I could tell by just looking at them. So much regret...

I wanted to know why and where we were going, and I want to know what they did.

Soon enough, the car came to a stop in a parking lot of.. Of a hospital...?

"Why are we here?" asked Misty. I'm sure everyone else wondered the same thing.

Liam rubbed his eyes again. "I- well..."

"Liam just tell us!" Kirsten begged.

Liam sighed and sniffled. More tears...

"LIAM!!" Zayn and Niall shouted at the same time.

"Alright!" he said. "Alright... We're here because... Because last night, apparently Louis couldn't sleep. So he took a walk outside. I have absolutely no idea where he went, but there were fans... And they attacked him."

"Oh my gosh! Is he okay?!" Misty said.

"Well, Misty, we're at a hospital for Louis. So yes, of course he's okay!" I said sarcastically. But no one thought it was funny... I hid my face.