Chapter Twenty-Three

EVERYONE.

I AM PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT THERE WILL ONLY BE A FEW CHAPTERS LEFT OF THIS STORY!!!!

I'm happy and sad, because this is my first wattpad story and it's gotten so much bigger than I ever imagined. Another thing is all the support y'all have given me<3 means sooooo much. But i'm sad because it's all coming to an end. GOOD THING THERE'S AN IMPORTANT SEQUEL. :D more details on that later on (:

Sorry I haven't updated in 6391039574710204371010484 years. I'm honestly the biggest procrastinator you'll meet. :/

OMFG RIP PAYZER <\3 THIS IS NOT OKAY. D; but my theory is that Danielle broke up with him because of his haircut and he got so depressed that he shaved it off in hopes of her returning to him. (i know that's not true & I know the whole story but if I could recreate it I would make it that.)

<3 LWWY <3 omg.

Well um.

Love Everyone reading this. Honestly. I don't care who you are. If you're reading this, I love you.

<33333

~Sophia :3

----

Chapter Twentythree

Zayn's POV

After a boring half hour of eating alone, I peaked out the window of the restaurant. Paparazzi was still there. Not as much, but still a lot.

I didnt think it through. Alex is alone right next door, without money. She's just sitting there. What should I do?

"Excuse me?" I called to a person who looked like a waitress walking by. She stopped at my table.

"Hi," I said, "Is there a way to leave this place without going in the front door... Uh..." I looked at her nametag and read it. "...Patrice?"

Her voice was high and squeaky, and she had an Irish accent. "Oh, you're Zayn! From One Direction! With Niall Horan! That means you know Niall... How's he been doing? Does he miss me?"

"Uh, lady... I don't know you."

She chuckled. "Oh, silly me! I should have introduced myself!! I'm Patrice Ann Horan. Well, actually my real last name is Matkin, but I had it legally changed to Horan. Niall's talked about me right? Hasn't he ever mentioned the love of his life that he for some reason left and never spoke to again...... Well if he has it's me!"

"Uh, no," I said.

She laughed in my face. "Why would he never talk about me? I mean, we dated a few years back for about two weeks. It was true love, I'll tell ya. But then he decided to break up with me. But I knew he'll change his mind, so I follow him everywhere! Right mow you guys live in London, so I live in London! And when you go tour the US, I tour the US! Isnt that wonderful?"

I was too confuse to even ask, so I slipped to the chase. "Look, miss. I just want to know if I can leave here without getting attacked by psycho paparazzi."

"Oh, well of course!" Patrice smiled. "But I'm not allowed back there in the kitchen."

"But aren't you a waitress?" I questioned.

"Nope, I just come here disguised so it looks like I'm normal." She finished her sentence with a snort-laugh thing..

"Um... Patrice? I just really need to leave here. Please help?" I asked, now begging.

She looked at me and smirked. "I have a plan."

.

Louis's POV