Chapter Sixteen

I have been waiting for this chapter since I began writing this whole story. AND IT'S FINALLY HERE!! :D

I'm not sure if I'm halfway done or more than halfway done, but either way I still have a looooooot to write. :/

OH AND GO READ MAH FRIEND'S STORY ON WATTPAD CALLED: A Year In Paradise ? By StuffiesIzBeast. (AKA Kirsten, the person who told me to put this on Wattpad. That's where I got that name for the character from. AND THE BEST PERSON TO EVER LIVE NEXT TO JESUS.)

OMFG GUIZE THIS STORY IS ALMOST AT 10,000 READS!!!! :D HOLY POOP NUGGETS I'M SO HAPPY I LOVE YOU ALL YOU ARE ALL AMAZING. THANKS SO MUCH!!

P.s: To all the fellow Michigan Directioners out there that went to the concert yesterday, I hope you had fun. I missed and I was so depressed... :/

Mkaaaaaaaaay. Enjoy. :)

Chapter Sixteen

Alex's POV

"What's wrong with her?" asked Louis, as Kirsten ran out of the room.

"She's just going pee," Niall explained.

He nodded and went back to talking. I wasn't even listening to him. I had no idea what he was saying. I was just thinking.

I looked at Harry. No, I actually was staring at him. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. Was this how I was staring at Zayn the last time I was here?

Before we arrived at the hospital today, we made out. Even though we confirmed that we broke up. I'll admit, it wasn't really dating. You couldn't really call it that. It lasted- what? Four days? Yeah, that's about it. It was useless. I still find it odd how he was able to fall in love with me.

It's so weird... Now that its over, I kinda miss him. I have an urge to just get up, walk over and kiss him. I just don't understand. Why is this happening? I've never felt anything for him until now, when I break up with him? What the hell?!

He noticed me. He smirked at me, while I smiled embarrassed.

The room got quiet as Louis stopped speaking.

"So, are when are we leaving?" Zayn asked.

"We can leave whenever," stated Liam.

"But I don't wanna go home yet!" whined Louis.

"But Lou," Harry said, "Don't you want to leave the hospital and change into fresh clothes and take a shower and just be clean?!"

"Nope." he said simply.

Ew. Why wouldn't you want to be clean...? That's gross.

"Louis, that's disgusting..." said Liam.

"But I wanna go do something!!" Louis whined again.

"What in the world would you want to do right now?" Nial asked, confused.

"Football!!" Louis exclaimed cheerfully.

Kirsten's POV

This cannot be happening. It can't. I mean, it all adds up, but no. It's not true.

"Would you like to take a quick test?" the doctor asked.

Quickly, I shook my head. "No. I'm fine."

She shrugged. "Okay, if you insist. But I highly recommend the test before it's too late."

"NO!" I shouted at her. "I AM FINE. Now move, I have to pee!"

I bolted past her and ran into the bathroom. She's stupid. That doctor was stupid. I'm not pregnant. I won't believe her. There is no way I am 16 and pregnasty. No way in hell. So what I haven't had my 'time of the month' this month? Everyone skips now and then...