Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen

My eyes almost fell out of my head. What.the.actual.fuck. I mean, Larry Stylinson all the way! But whoa, I wasn't expecting that...

Louis turned his head and his eyes caught me. His eyes got wide. He hadn't thought that I'd seen it, but I did. He kissed Harry. And Harry didn't even care. It was just a peck, but it's still a kiss.

Then, Harry turned around. His jaw dropped at the sight of me. They were both blushing.

"Care to explain what just happened, boys?" I laughed. This only made them blush even more.

"We were just talking... About what happened while I was in the coma... And I felt bad... And I just, got caught in the moment, I guess. He told me everything you guys did, and I got jealous," said Louis.

Awww! I almost wanted to cry. It was so cute, his face. And how he got jealous... I find that adorable.

I saw Harry turn back to Louis and smile. OH MY GOD. They were so cute... I wanted to shout, "BE GAY ALREADY!" but I didn't have the balls. There goes the shy me again...

"Just, don't tell anyone, please?" Louis said.

I chuckled. "I won't, but being honest, it was quite cute."

Louis smiled, and continued blushing. He turned to Harry and smiled back at him. He leaned in and whispered something into Harry's ear. I could just barely hear it. He said, "I love you, Haz."

Harry gave him a cheeky smile and whispered back into Louis's ear. "You too, boobear."

I almost died right then and there. I couldn't contain myself anymore. "Aah! You guys are so adorable!!" I squealed.

I was making them blush so much. Louis stood up and quickly left the room, leaving Harry and I.

"Why were you guys even in here?" I asked.

"Well, I was looking for you, so I came in here. Then Louis was looking for me, and he found me in here. And we just talked in here... And it led to that." Harry explained.

I smiled. "I swear, it was really cute."

"Yeah, but he's dating Eleanor..." he mumbled.

"Wait, so you'd date him if he wasn't dating Eleanor?!" I asked, a bit too excited.

Harry looked up at me with wide eyes realizing what he had just said.

"Uh....." he said. "I- Uh... I always kinda, felt something for Lou... But I'm not gay."

"Well I know you're not gay, Harry. You dated me!" I told him.

"Yeah. But everytime him and I kiss... Something gets me."

My eyes got wide and my smile spread. "You kissed more than once?!"

Harry facepalmed, realizing he had just made another mistake. It made me chuckle.

"Listen," Harry started. "I haven't told anybody this, ever. Not even the boys. Nor my mum. Nobody. But Louis and I have discussed it over, that we both love each other. Yet we love other people, too. So we just keep our love a secret and we date other peole. It's easier that way. That's why I left to go to the hospital before anybody else. I got there and the first thing I did when I saw him was kiss him. And it's just, weird. I'm not gay, I just love Louis."

I teared up a little bit. Harry was so sad when he said that he kept it a secret. He truley was in love with him...

"I get it, Harry. You love him."