Chapter Five

Chapter Five

Niall was the first one done with his three pieces of pizza. No surprise there. We all sat at a large oval shaped table. Zayn sat directly across from me. It was hard to control myself. Next to him was Niall, then Kirsten.

Every once in a while, she would shoot me a disapproving glare. What the hell did I do? She's such a bitch. No one seemed to notice her nasty ways but me.

I sar next to Misty and Louis. Next to Louis was Harry, and next to Misty was Liam.

"This pizza is great!" Niall exclaimed.

"You think all food is great, Niall," Liam said.

"Yeah, but this is one of the best pizzas I ever had!" Niall said.

"It is quite good," Louis agreed, stuffing another bite into his mouth.

I glanced over at Harry. I don't know why, but I did. He was... Staring at me... He looked confused, yet mesmerized atthe same time. How odd...

Then I realized; that must be the way I look at Zayn! I get confused feelings, and something about him makes me stare. But if I like Zayn, then that would mean Harry likes...

"More pizza, Alex?" Zayn interrupted my thoughts.

My heart skipped a beat. Zayn stared into my eyes, awaiting an answer.

I was full. I didn't want anymore pizza. But with Zayn's face lookin at me, it was hard to resist.

"S- sure," I stuttered. I could feel my face burning. Stop blushing, damn it! It's just Zayn handing you pizza!

If I blushed at that, I had to like him. But I still thinks that's it's a little weird that I just met him and I already like him...

He handed me a plate with a small slice of the pie. I smiled. "Thanks," I said quietly.

I scarfed the pizza down so fast, I think Niall couldn't even beat the time! But I felt so gross afterwards. It felt as if I ws going to explode. I never wanted to eat again, I was so full!

I turned back over to Harry. He was still staring at me! What the hell?! Harry doesn't like me. I know it. I mean, you can't like someone within hours of meeting someone! I mean you can, but you can't fall for someone in that time. You just can't. So therefore, I don't like Zayn.

Well, I think I do...

But I Harry does NOT like me. He can't. He doesn't. I turned away from him. I saw Kirsten staring at me in disgust. Probably because I ate the pizza so fast. Or maybe, because she's a bitch. Probably both. I sent her the same look. She rolled her eyes.

I sighed. "I'm going to go outside and get some air," I said. I stomped out of the front door and sat on the large porch. I had to clear my head.

This is just my first day here, and I've already fallen for someone. Just, how?! Harry probably doesn't like me. Hell, maybe that's just how he acts! I wouldn't know, because I just met him.

But Misty might know. She's so obsessed, maybe she knows their personality already. She probably does. Besides, she said Harry was her absolute favorite person.

And Zayn... I've never felt like this before. So do I like him? I met him hours ago. Literally hours ago! How do I like him? How?!

Love at first sight is fake. You can't just look at someone and suddenly be in love. You can't.

So, what were these feelings? I'm probably nervous. Just nervous, because they are international pop stars in one huge boy band. But why don't I have these feelings about anyone else? They're all great looking, really. But why Zayn? It's really odd.