Chapter Fifteen

Sorry y'all. That took a long time to upload. All my friends were bugging the crap out of me to upload.. *Cough chough Patience cough cough*

Heheheh but the reason is that I'm working on THREE stories at once. One that I recently uploaded to Wattpad called Autumn Rain, and another yet to be uploaded. So yeah. :/

But it has arrived! Chapter fifteen! But........... It's short. Bleh. But please Enjoy, and remember to COMMENT and VOTE because they make me smile!!! :D

Love you guys,

~Sophia

Chapter Fifteen

"Mom I don't wanna talk right now," I said through the phone.

"It's noon where you are. Let me talk to Grandma. I know she's awake, don't try to make things up." she said back to me.

I grunted. "Mom. I promise I will call you back later! I just do not want to talk to anyone right now."

"I am your mother and you will do as I say."

"Well guess what, mom!" I told her. "I'm not the other side of the planet! Goodbye, i'll call you later."

"Alexandr-"

And with that, I hung up the phone.

God, I just wish I could kill my mom sometimes. You wouldn't believe how mad she can get me...

My door crept open slowly. I figured it was Kirsten coming back from peeing.

"Hey Kirsten," I said, hoping she wasn't all pissed.

"I'm not Kirsten."

Confused, I turned my head. My heart dropped as I tensed up. I got shaky and worried, and felt scared.

In the doorway stood Harry.

"H-Harry... Uh, I- Uh..." I tried. But I could say anything. I couldn't think. I felt horrible and terrible.

"Hey Alex," he said calmly.

Why is he so calm?! After what just happened, I couldn't believe that he could keep his cool.

"Wanna talk?" he asked.

All to quickly, I nodded vigorously. He sat next to me on the bed and grabbed my hand. It was so weird, because I wasn't sure if we were still dating. I was so confused and I had a major head ache.

"Listen, if you like Zayn, you can just go for him."

"But I can't, he's with Misty. Plus I- I don't want you to be crushed..."

"I'm not," he said. "It just, hurt a little. Well, a lot... I do love you, but I can get over you. I just want whatever you want."

I sighed. What was I supposed to do? I didn't know what to think, and I just wanted to leave.

"But-"

I was interrupted by lips smacked against mine. I was in shock, yet relieved. But also confused. Didn't he just said he'll get over me? This sure as hell won't do that...

But I moved my hands onto his shoulders as he moved his arms around my body. Just as I deepened the kiss, he pulled away, looking at me confused.

"I thought you didn't like me?"

"I thought you were getting over me," I replied to him, smirking.

He chuckled, still with his hands around me. Despite how I don't like him, the times we had together were so fun. He'd be nice as a best friend. But I defiantly don't want to date him while I feel something for someone else. Harry is amazing, no doubt about it.