Chapter Nineteen

K y'all here it is. Chapter Nineteen!! It's somewhat short so I apologize for that... :/

But enjoy! If you vote I'll give you a cookie :) heheh

Love y'all

~Sophia

Chapter Nineteen

Niall's POV

Kirsten and I sat in my room for, oh, I don't know... Probably a few hours? I had no idea what time it was, I just knew it was late.

"I just don't want to give it up," I said.

"But Niall, I'm sixteen! I can't take care of a baby," Kirsten refused.

"But I can!" I told her.

She sighed and rubbed her head. We'd been arguing over what to do this whole time.

"But there's one more option..." she said.

"What?"

"Abortion."

"NO!" I shouted.

"But Ni-"

"No!" I repeated. "I'm not going to take a life away from another peron, especially a baby."

"But if we get an abortion quick enough, we won't have to tell anyone and act like it never happened. We can live normal lives!"

"Listen," I said. "I know that this is going to suck. But we got ourselves into this. I don't want to loop hole out of this. I can be a good father. I will. And I love you. I don't want to kill it or give it up."

"Niall... I..." I was waiting for her to finish. I just didn't see why she would want to kill a baby. I find that terrible.

"I just don't know."

I laid back on the bed, staring at the ceiling. "Yeah, well neither do I."

Harry's POV

"Lou, Uh, I kinda told Alex about us..."

Louis spit out his tea all over my face. I guess I shouldn't have told him while he was drinking...

"You did WHAT?! WHY?!" he yelled.

"I trust her! I felt like I had to," I explained.

"Seriously, Harry. I don't understand it. You met her just two weeks ago over the phone, and one week ago in person. Why do you act like you've known her all your life?" Louis asked, aggravated.

"I don't know, Lou. I feel like it was fate that brought us together... Like she was meant to accidentally call me." I explained.

"That better be it, because you swore not to tell anyone."

"I'm sorry, Lou. Really, I am."

He sighed and sat back in his chair. He took another sip of tea, only this time actually swallowing it.

"Whatever, Haz," he said.

I was surprised he didn't kill me. It's probably one of the biggest secrets we have to keep from people, and he just doesn't are if I tell someone.

Just then, Liam walked into the room. He looked confused.

"What up, Li?" Louis asked, completely forgetting about our subject.

"Um...." Liam said. "A-are, uh.... Are Zayn and Alex dating already?"

My eyes bulged out of my head. WHAT?

"What do you mean?!" I asked eagerly, a bit to quickly.

"Well," he started, "I just saw them in the hallway, sort of sniffing and such... Plus with the kiss from earlier while we were playing football..."