Chapter Twenty-Five

POOP

what's up.

This chapter is semi-short. Mainly because I wanted to update before it got to be too long.

Ha, oh wait. It's been forever. AGAIN.

My bad, sorry, blah blah blah, you know the routine.

Enjoy.

~Sophia

------------------------:::-;-(-)/&/&-&-

Chapter Twentyfive

--

Liam's POV

When I got back home, I started screaming at myself. "You're a dick, Liam. Danielle doesn't even deserve you." I wanted to tall to Danielle but she would just shoo me away and call me a bastard again. I didn't blame her- what I did was terrible. Even if I didn't mean it, it was the worst thing to do.

I didn't want to text Danielle, so I went on her twitter. She had already tweeted about it.

'Be warned everyone: there are sides of people that are hidden! Be carefull around people are think you trust...'

I was about to freak out again, but I calmed down instead.

I headed towards the kitchen to get a snack that would hopefully calm my nerves. I kept opening cabinets, looking for anything to stuff my face with. But instead of food, I found something different- a camera.

"This is weird," I whispered to myself, "I've seen this before a long time ago... When we were at Kirsten's house for the first time, this was on her shelf..." I didn't understand why Kirsten's camera was hidden in a cabinet. But then I realized that it was what Harry had in his hand earlier. He was holding a camera... But why?

I went to my computer and plugged it in. When all the pictures were uploaded, I looked through it all.

The first ones were of Kirsten and some guy, which I assumed was one of her old boyfriends. There was a ton of pictures of them together that I tried to skip as quick as possible. I didnt really care for them.

After that, I got to pictures of her and Niall. There was some of them kissing, some of them hugging, and some of just them together. It was really weird, because they looked so much younger and I couldn't remember the time.

After that was just vacation photos. It took me a while to get to the most recent ones.

First, I got to a video. It was looking onto a beach. I pressed play and I could hear Kirsten's voice.

"No stupid! You're taking a video! And zoom in!"

Then I heard Harry. "Sorry.. How do I zoom?"

Then Kirsten again. "Ugh, you cant do this. Just give it to me."

Then It ended.

I was so confused. Didn't Harry take her to the hospital?

The next picture was zoomed in on the beach. you could see two people sitting next to each other, but I couldn't make it out. But the next picture was easy to see. It was a picture of Zayn and Alex.

I figured it out. Kirsten and Harry were planning on ratting out Alex so she'd leave... And honestly, I didn't care. If she left, it'd all be better. I assumed that they were going to post it on the internet, so I figured I'd do it for them.

I went over to Harry's laptop, and the window that was open was a page on tumblr he was logged into. It was his fake account. We all had a fake account, acting as directioners. None of us really used them, but we still had them.