Ch 11: listening party

Jacquees walked into the Listening session with his head held high.He ain't have no worries about things going wrong. His EP 19 will be dropping soon & we wanted to give a certain amount of people a chance to hear the new him. He got on the platform and took a hold of the microphone "Thanks for er'body dat came out to support me, dis is a exclusive listening party for my ep '19'. Give me feed back good or bad I wanna hear all of it, Enjoy." everybody clapped and he walked off. The "lounge" was very elegant in way. Ther was TVs on every other wall, small couch sets around the room.The dark red wall color gave it a grown and sexy vibe. The round semi circle bar had a large mirror behind it.

Jacquees went to where Tevin, Issa, Durante and Chris was sitting at so he could chill wit em before he goes back on stage. "aye y'all ready for tomorrow.?" Tevin asked. "shit hell yea , ima be der." Isaa said shaken up with Tevin. Something all of em do wen dey agree with each Otha.

"is da girls gonna be der.?" Durante asked.

"fuck yeaa, some already made it clear." Tevin said smiling." aye Que , ion think ya girl gon make it." he added on laughing.

Jacquees crunched up his face , then relaxed it wen he realized he was talkin bout Jalia. "I tell u dis every damn time T."

"y'all talkin bout Lia?" Chris asked.

"man yea." Que said smackin his lips.

"der she go ova der." Chris said pointing over to da bathroom.

They all turned ther heads to see Jalia disappearing to the ladies bathroom. "I spoke just in time." Tevin said.

They all began to joke around and talk some more about life and people. It was great to have good energy around you especially if it's people from back in da day.The Loyal ones are the good ones.

"aye man the shit was funny." Que said tryin to calm down his laugh from a previous story that Issa was tellin em.

"Excuse me Jacquees, " a women with straight long hair approached him. He looked up at her. "I'm Ria." She stuck out her had. he grabbed it and shook it. "nice to meet cha " he said. "I'm glad I was invited , " She said blushing. The rest of his crew sat there in silent. "I'm glad I could see a pretty face like urs here."he complimented her. Durante turned his head tha Otha way & smirked. Causing Tevin to laugh in silence. "We should hang out sometime , " she suggested . "ye- yea we should." he agreed. He took out his iPhone & handed it to her so she could put her number in it. He received tha fone back , Ria said good bye & walked off.

Issa crunched up his face in disapproval. "Wat nigga?" Que asked.

"U don't know who dat was?" Issa asked.

Que shook his head no.

"dat was Riamayia." Issa took a sip of his drank.

"word, she look hella different. She look better then da last time I seen her." Que sat back.

"yea u rememba last time, at her party."Issa brought up.

Que smiled reminiscing about that day. "yeaa I rememba dat day."

~

*picture of jalia to side*

"I look just fine." Jalia said smoothing out her baby pink skater skirt. She had on a black long sleeve crop shirt, with some black bootie heels and some gold accessories to match.She fluffed out her curls from her bantu knots set. "ok , just go out ther & be yo self." she told her self in the big body length mirror.

She popped her lips so her baby pink lipstick was on every inch of her lips. Before she walked out the bathroom she stopped and held her hand on the knob . "ok, I can do this" she was doubting if she should come, she ain't get invited by Jacquees himself but from his manager. She figured that he was still mad since he ain't invite her him self. Jalia walked out the bathroom and went straight over to where Que and their friends were seating at.