Ch 17:Not Enough

Every day the deficit grows, you spend more than you own

Papa always said to me, keep a close eye on your authority 'cause

You say that you care, I was unaware

All you do is push, pull, tear, we can't stretch it any farther

2 Weeks Later

Aria's POV

"so afta tha shit happen wit August u came back & ain't tell me.?" Jalia asked while eating her Flamin Hot Lays. Were at her new apartment in her room catching up since two weeks ago we couldn't. I was tellin her everything that happen to me and my family since I was gon. "well I got a call from my grandma in Detroit and stuff happen with my cousin. He was into some shit and my granny wasn't haven't it anymore, so she called me up der to help him move." I explained laying sideways in her bed. My people's on my daddy side of da family is known to be hella rough and violent, my grandma started dat shit ha as use to pimp girls. but she stopped. Now some of my uncles got into tha drug business, my daddy was never into it he didn't wanna wake up everyday fearing for his life. So he moved to Atlanta & met my momma. But my uncle Remy dat nigga died doing that shit, i'll never forget tha day I found out, he was my favorite outta all my uncles. It took a toll on my cousin RJ since he was tha only child & he had always been around his daddy. RJ ass got caught up with tha bullshit and I guess niggas ran into my grandma house and fucked shit up. Im pissed off that he let them niggas know where he laid his head at cus now my grandma gotta move and dat nigga gotta move down here with me. "which cousin is it.?" she asked. "my cousin RJ, u never meet people on my daddy side." I questioned. "nah only on ya momma side." she told me. "When ya meet him, jusy say hi iight. no friendly shit be hella rude to him, don't even do that just say hi. He's no good Jalia & I kno he gon be trynna to hit on ya." I warned ha. RJ is one of dem niggas dat will manipulate a mutha fuka. Jalia can be kinda slow at times and ion want ha fallin for him, I hope she don't since she with Levi and got Que ona side. "guh aint nobody gon be worried bout ya cousin, I got otha boy problems to worry about." she placed tha empty bag on ha night stand. "for spring break we going to Panama City." she told me. "Spring break?" I questioned, I guess she forget ion have a spring break since I aint in college. "ohh my bad I forgot, well spring break im goin to Panama City Beach in Florida and I want cha wit me." she told me. This should be nice we can have a girls get away just her & I and really bond. I miss spending quality time with my best friend. "just u & me right?" I asked ha very curious. Jalia scooted up to her head board so she was laying up against it. "& Kia, she gon be wit us." she said.

who tha fuck is Kia, I looked at her without sayin a word. "she's my roommate, tha girl that im living wit. She's cool, you'll like her." she said. When da fuck she become cool with a bitch name Kia, ion even like ha & I don't know her. "I think she bringing her date, so ima bring Levi & u can bring Bobby." she tells me. Now why would I bring him around a girl ion even know.& plus ion know if he and are on cool terms since I just disappeared. "before I invite him any where I need to talk to him. & I wanna meet Kia cuse im not gon be in a hotel wit a girl ion know." I kinda snapped. Jalia should know ion like females so she inviting me with anotha girl is a problem. "look she's cool people, both of yall are my friends so I want us to bond." she smiled. "how can ya become friends with a guh u known for a half a year." im kinda of upset, that she callin dis girl her friend wen ion know her. I rolled my eyes. "is sum one jealous." she teased. I rolled my eyes again. "no, ya just know how I get. ya cant trust er'body." I said. We both looked at the door as we heard it open. A girl with gurly brown hair pecked her head through tha door. "oh I aint know ya had company." tha girl said lookin at me then to Jalia. "this is my bestfriend Aria, Aria this is Kia.I was just talkin bout spring break." she said all excited. I swear Jalia can be to friendly at times. "yeaa about that I be doen ther two days late, I have some things to take care, but we discuss dat lata. I was just stopping by to let u know I was leaving." Kia had told her. "iight see ya later." Jalia said waving her off. Kia closed the door then we heard tha front door open. "what was that about?" I questioned. "She ha a new boo & they been hangin out a lot." she was going thru tha phone. I dismiss tha topic because ion wanna hear about anotha girl & der relationship.