Ch 18: When I See You

Sorry for the late update, I had writers block, but I listen to a song and it gave me ideas for the next chapter, so for me to upload the next chapter I had to get done with this one. This chapter is going to lead up to the next big chapters... Enjoy, Comment, Share, Vote, and if u have any ideas comment them or inbox me.

********************************

I start to stutter when I speak

Try to stand, but my knees go weak

What's happenin' to me?

In the dark, can you tell me what it means?

I laid my head on my pillow

I'm starin' out the window

Shown a star for a sign

It's the reason why

You're always on my mind

When you come around I get shy

When I see u, when I see u

*******************

Jalia's POV

I placed my bags on wooden floor and flopped on the cozy bed in the hotel. Today we arrived in Panama City Beach, for spring break. our ocean view from the condo is so beautiful since our condo is along tha shore. I'm so damn tired it took us 5 hrs to get here, Aria and I divided up the time so we can both get a chance to drive and give the other time to rest. Kia suppose to meet us down here in two days, she said she has to handle some family things. I ain't ask questions because it's not my business.

"this room is nice," Aria say as walkin out the bathroom. "u seen tha bathroom it has marble floors and shit." she walked over to my window in my room "guurrrll...this ocean view thoo." she turned around and motion me to come look.

"i know I seen it already..when ya was in da bathroom."i told her, I went and sat back on tha bed. I started making snow angels on it. "this mattress gon be my weakness." I said out loud. . "Lia wat tf you doing?" Aria stopped in front of my bed. "takin in tha softness."i said.

she walked pass and leaned in tha door way "what we gon' do first?" she asked me. I sat up and turned her direction. "ummm....shoppin.., then out to eat."i said not really sure what's sum we can do out here.

"ok dat sounds right but first I need ta take a nap." she said before yawning. "take a nap is first." she said before walkin down the hall into her room. This is a bad ass room, we each got our own king size bed, we got a full length kitchen, three bathrooms, a sitting area, private deck like damn, I heard my phone go ,so I rolled over , reached in to my purse and got it out.

Shawn🏀🏈: where ya at?

Me: hotel...

Shawn🏀🏈: which one?

Me: Shores of Panama Resort Condos and Beach Club

Shawn🏀🏈 : good, wat floor?

Me: 4th...

Shawn🏀🏈 : good we comin up..

I tossed my phone on the bed and l rolled out of it. I walked out tha room and into the living room, I took a seat on tha couch and turned on tha tv. The first that pops up was tha tv guide, I waited as it slowly came up. "I can watch this " I said out loud talkin bout Keeping Up With the Kardashians. I only got a chance to watch 5 minutes of it before someone started knockin on tha door. I got up from the couch and walked over to the door. I opened it and seen Shawn with his bags and a dude behind him with his bags too. I let em in & closed tha door behind em.