Ch 23:Unknown

Jalia's POV

Aria called me this morning so we can talk about what happen last week at Jacquees EP release party. I think she took it to far when she beat up Kia she should of went after Bobby for playing both of them. I tryed to talk to Kia about the situation but she said she ain't want nothing to do with me. She has a right to be made but not at me, she was the one who was hiding him not me. "why do u always pop up?" I asked Shawn. I opened to the door so I can leave and he was standing on the other side. "that's what I do." he says following me down the steps. "where u going lookin all nice?" he asked. "well thank ya u know I try." I chuckled "but I'm going over to Aria' place so we can talk." I told him what happen the day after it all went down so he was already hip. "forreal? , aye tell me how that goes." he said all excited. "why u all happy?" I was fixing my hair in my reflection of my car. "just let me know if she gon be done with ole dude." he broke it down. I turned around fast. "you like her...awww that's so cute." I said smiling. "man stop." he was blushing. "ok ok let me calm down, but I will let u know."I said gettin into my car. I stared it up and pulled off.

~

Aria swung the door open. "hey" I slightly waved. She looked at me and stepped to the side. I went in and sat on the couch. She sat on the one opposite from me. "soooo you called me over but ain't sayin nun." I said to her I crossed my legs like a lady. "be real with me did you know she was talkin to him." she looked at me. "no, she kept talkin bout him, but she never really described him. she was just talkin bout a guy who was perfect to her." I told her. Kia never told me his name. "u think I suppose to believe that shit" she said with an attitude. "yea because we are best friends, & i'll never lie to you. If I would of known that she was talkin to him i would have beat hers and his ass my damn self." I spoke up for myself. "that shit hurts me, I got played by someone that meant a lot to my." she sounds like she about to cry. "you know how that makes me feel." she pointed to herself.

i went over to her and wrapped my arms around her. "i really like him , like love him. Bobby and I are like you and Que but better." she was crying. "calm down, Aria, u aren't the type to cry over a nigga. you the type to beat they ass, and move on to something better. when yo ass start gettin emotional life me?" I wiped her tears. "I am gettin emotional huh?" she asked. I shook my head yea. "ewww I can't believe I'm crying over him." she made a nasty look. I started laughing. "ok,ok, let me calm down.. can I go beat his ass.?" she asked me. "I thought u already did that." I responded remembering that Que told me she punched Bobby. "yea I did but that wasn't enough." she pouted. "look I know what I can do that's even better." I smirked. she raised her eyebrows. "go ona date with Shawn, he likes you so much." I was smiling. "Shawn with the pretty eyes?." now why she asking if that's the only Shawn she and I both know. "noo not the puppy dog eyes.." she said when she looked at me. "yes the eyes." my bottom lip was hanging down and my eyes was lookin at her. "ugh Jalia don't do that...." she turned away for a few seconds and turned back around. "ugh ok ok i'll see what Shawn is about. " i stood up and clapped. "yaasss, yall will be fye with each other."

~

"Jac!!" I called out Jacquees name as I was walkin down the stairs into his room. I came over here after I left Aria's crib so he and I can just chill. "yea?" he answered. I walked past his small living room area, turned the short corner and walked into his bedroom, It's like he has his own little house in the basement,it is set up so cute. "wat u doing?" I flopped down on his bed. "I was watchin TV til ya sat yo big ass in front cuh." he slightly kicked ma back. "I'm surprise yo leg can reach this far" I said laughing. "rememba yo ass shorter den me." he scooted over so he can see tv. "what u lookin at anyways.?" I asked. "shit,ion know." he laughed a little bit. I turned around to face him, I sat indian style on his bed. "somebody's birthday is coming up.." I playfully sung out. He was cheesing. "so umm watcha gone do fo ya boi?" he asked.