Ch 13: Emotional Rollercoaster

Last night I cried, tossed and turned

Woke up with dry eyes

My mind was racing, feet were pacing

Lord, help me please tell me what I have gotten into

Ran my 3 miles to clear my mind

It always helps me out, it's my therapy

When I'm losing it which is usually

I'm on an emotional rollercoaster

Loving you ain't nothing healthy

Loving you was never good for me, for me

But I can't get off

This emotional rollercoaster

Loving you ain't nothing healthy

Loving you was never good for me, for me

Oh, I can't get off

************************************

Jalia's POV

It's been 3days since Jacquees walked out on me and to be honest I haven't been myself. I feel like I wanna shut down. Is everything we had over, because of something I couldn't control wen I as 16, I make it seem like we were in a relationship but to be honest it really feel like it. I didn't believe people when they told me sex can change a relationship, but boy was they right. Cuse after he & I did what we did we both changed. Our friendship wasn't tha same. Now it really isn't the same since we are older and now have grown people feelings for each other. I can truly say that I am in love with Jacquees, and im not ashamed of it. Even though Levi and I are still talking I'm in love with Jacquees and I feel as though he is playing with my damn feelings. I'm not finna let that shit pass, he wanna play with my damn feelings then shiid I got sum for that ass. "Excuse me, are you Jalia.?" someone asked me. I looked up from my seat and seen a light skin dude lookin at a piece of paper. "Yea, u must be Shawn." *pic of Shawn on side*I motioned him to sit across from me. Ugh I forgot I signed up to help tutor, people that are in my Geometry Class. That has always been my favorite subject in high school, so when I found out I had to take it in college ,yea I was excited. But for real though I forgot that was tha reason I'm n tha library to help somebody study. "Sorry im late."he said pulling his seat up. I looked at my phone and notice he was 30 minutes late. "yea only 30 minutes." I said annoyed. I flipped through my textbook , he did tha same thing. "I was caught up." he said copying tha problem down. "Relationship.?" I questioned. "yea." he responded. We are going thru tha same lil thing.

~

Tutoring wasn't that bad, he listened to me and took down tha notes, ion know why he is doing tutoring he really isn't that bad in math. "I'll see ya on Friday, at Starbucks." I reminded him. He zipped up his book bag and tossed it over his shoulder."yea" he smirked. "1 o'clock, sharp. don't be late." I said, cuse i'll be damned if I gotta wait on this nigga. "I promise I wont." He smirked. I smiled in tha inside. I rolled my eyes at him and walked off. I walked to my car and got in, I really need to talk to Aria to tell her wats been going on. I'll call her when I get back to da apartment.

**********************************************

Jacquees' POV

"so u walked off on ha.?" My momma asked me as she was coming back into tha family room.I haven't been able to think straight since Jalia told me about tha miscarriage ikno it was awhile ago, but she should of told me because I would of been der for her. I told my ma everything that happen so she can help me get out of this situation. "Yea , I was to upset. She kept dat in for along time." I rubbed my hands over my face. "u have to understand that she was scared. 16, that's a young age to be pregnant, she didn't control that she had a miscarriage, some people body's aren't ready for that and her's wasn't." She drank her tea. I'm just sitting back relaxing, taking all of this in because I know my momma right. "why was yall havin sex anyways. I always told ya to wrap it up." she continued to say "ma, ion know we was both caught up in da moment." I told ha. She propped up her feet on tha couch. " I know ya love her, go tell her that. Yall need to stop playing wit each other feelings." she kinda snapped on me. My momma already hip. " how ya know.?" I asked. " she curled up her lip. "You are my son, I know. Yall been around each other for so long. When yall are aound each other yall have this chemistry that ya never had with them otha hood rats u brung up in tha house.Listen to me wen I say this. Go apologize and tell her how u really feel." She got up from tha couch and left me in tha room to think about what I wanna do. Am. I ready to tell Jalia how I really feel, I been holding this in for a while, I told her a lil bit on how I feel at th kickback, but she was drunk. ion even know if she remembers. Ima just come clean with everything.