Ch 31: Morning After

*sorry for and mistakes, i will proof read when im done with the book.*

I twisted the door knob after i unlocked it with the keys. Nick and I walked into the loud apartment, I can already feel the headache coming on. He's been very helpful through this little process, i thought him finding out that i was pregnant was going to be weird but actually he's taking it very good, well now he is.

"where ya been at.?" Que asked me when he saw me.

I stood over the 1st banister and looked down at him and he's friends, they was playing the game but he paused it so he can talk to me.

"Where ya want me to put these." Nick walked over to me and showed me the bags i had from yesterday.

I heard Que make a sound with his mouth.

I looked over to him. "what?"

"tf..you really brought this nigga here, afta what we just talked about yesterday.." he was now standing up looking at us both.

"I don't have time right now." i put up my hand and turned back to NIck. "you can sit em down ona floor i'll get em later." i told him.

"Come on tell me some damn answers." Que demanded. "you prancing around with this fxck nigga." he added on.

"SHUT THE FXCK UP..IT'S TO DAMN EARLY." I yelled at the top of my lungs at him. "you really wanna do this right now.?" i asked because i honestly don't mind calling his ass out right now.

He didn't say anything. So i took it upon myself to say what i needed to say.

"since u asked, i was at the hospital all last night.." i dangled my arm to show him the hospital bracelet. "Thank you soo soo soo much for being in the hospital with me all night...wait u wasn't there cuh u didn't answer nun of my phone calls...but guess who was there, Nick he was there when it happen and he STAYED cuh ya bum ass was doing ,shit ion even know..but its gucci now." I said to him loud enough so everybody could me.

I walked over to the door to let Nick out. "Remember if u need anything don't hesitate to call." he said walking over to the door. "trust me I won't..and thank you for everything." i opened the door. "tha's what friends are for." he says walking out. I closed the door and went up to my room.

I'm glad i don't have class today because i don't feel like doing anything. I barely feel like being here, but i ain't gonna let que and his friends run me out of my place.

After 30 minutes of taking a shower and brushing my teeth and washing my face, I slid on some panties and one of Que's old t-shirts. As I began to flip through the channels, i heard the door open, then the bed sink in.

"Que, ur in my way." I couldn't see the TV any more because he sat right in front of my view.

"Can we talk.." he turned his body towards me.

I turned off the tv and placed the remote next to me. "talk."

"Jalia, im sorry..for what happen down dere, i just ain't know what was going on...after the shit that happen da otha day, i thought yall was togetha..ya was gone all night." he started to say.

"wait..do not ever think he and I are still togetha....and if you would of answered ya phone then maybe you would of known..where was ya at anyways.?" I asked him

"Kebo crib, we was ova der chilling." he laid back on to the bed.

"aw..u kicked Bobby and Tev, out?"

"yea.. i wanna spend time with you.." He made his way next to me.

"whaatt...que is making time for me." I shockingly said.