Ch 29:Just Wanna Party

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT, I WANNA KNOW WHAT YALL THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER

Jalia's POV

I followed the rest of the crowd out of the gym and into the warm night. Every one is so hyped that today was the first game of the season and today the Warriors and the Knights was playing. I was really proud of Nick out there doing his damn thing. I swear that dudes knows how to play ball, i know that is what keeps his mind off of everything. I came here by myself but seen a few people that I know. I asked Aria if she wanted to come but Shawn and her had a date tonight. I'm glad that they are really kicking it off with each other. I didn't even bother asking Jacquees that would of led into an argument. Lord knows i do not have time for that.

I was scrolling down my news feed on Instagram when i heard Nick's voice approach me. "wassup ma i ain't know u was really coming." he said in his southern accent. "yea i told u i was going to come." he gave me a warm feeling hug that i wasnt expecting. "ya came by ya self..where ya boi." He asked. We stood standing outside by the steps. "uh... ya know he's in the studio or making sure his party is taking care of." i told him. Que's been REALLY busy planning this party at Prive, ion know why he and J didn't get a party planner or just asked Bobby or Tevin do it, they like stuff like that.

"uhh i fo'got he was throwin a party..I seen a few of his homeboys in der tho." he said. Hopefully they didn't see me, I brushed that off. "soo what are we going do for your big win?" I asked him. Nick needs to celebrate, I know he worked so hard all that training he does at the gym, not that I watch him or anything , its just i see how hard his sweat be glistening off his body when he goes to the water foutain or when he does those scrimmages on the court. "Ugh snap out of hit Jalia." I thought to myself.

"We?" he said surprisingly.

"yea we, we going to celebrate." i reassured him.

"weeellll... its a kickback tonight at Wyatt's crib we can go there or i was just thinking we can do down to Atlantic Station or sum," he suggested.

"we'll go to the party." i smiled. "alright you'll follow me." he said.

~

I followed Nick down Noble Dr, and pulled into a long driver way that kept going to we reached the side of his house where the garage is at. I'm surprised we actually made it here because it is cars lined up outside Wyatt's house. I parked my car next to Nick's and and got out.

"is this like VIP, parking cause its only like 5 cars in his drive way." i said walking up to him.

"yea if ya say so, he told me i can park up here." he closed his door. I followed him up the concrete steps on the side of his house. Wyatt's house looks so nice on the outside I never really knew that it was nice houses on this side of town.

"wass up nick." a bunch of people said when walked into the door that lead us intp the kitchen. Drinks lined up all down the white counter top, I spotted a Raz-Ber-Rita sticking out of a bucket full of ice and more alcoholic beverages. I made my way over to it before anyone else could get to it.

"Chill Lia, it aint goin nowhere." Nick said from behind me.

"It's my fave." i said taking a sip of it.

He poured him some vodka and mixed it with a little bit of Fruit Punch. I followed him around the house, because i don't know where to go. Even though it was my idea to come here. I just wanted to go to a real ass party I haven't been to one of those in a long time. There are people all through out this house and I don't even know half of em.

YG's song 'I Just Wanna Party' blasted through the speakers and it had my full attention. I have my drink in one and and I grabbed Nick's hand in the other, we made our to the dance floor which is the floor in the living room. The large table was pushed back on the wall and the chairs was pushed up against is , so it's plenty of room for people to dance.