Ch 35:

Jacquees' POV

2 weeks later

"bra what ya ova der thinking bout.?" Issa asked me, bringing me back to reality. I wasn't even playing the game anymore the controller just resting in my hands. I placed it on the couch and rub my hand over ma face. "man...Lia think im cheating." I told him. "are you..?" he looked over at me. "man nawl.." .

"then stop giving her reasons to..." he turned off the game and put it on the regular TV.

"I don't try to..its Keisha that's putting it in ha head." That's who i need to be talking too,since she's the reason Lia and I argue.

"dude, i think ya hiding sum..if Keisha going around tellin' Lia or giving her reason to think that, then ya doing some." he says,

"Keisha and I have conversations, she be flirting wit me all da time.." I don't have a problem cause i don't do it back, i just stare at her and daydream. that ain't a crime.

"der ya go right der, tell dat hoe ta stop." he looked at his phone.

"Ion know how to man..she be trapping me." I can't push her away right now, I don't try to cause honestly i want her to be in my life. The only harm she causing is making Jali and I fight, & ima just talk to her about it when i see ha.

"when i was a side nigga i ain't have to go through this." i laughed a lil bit.

"bra..ain't got shit to say bout that." he shook his head.

"i'm serious tho."

"iight but when u was on, u was begging to be da main nigga." he stated.

"i wasn't begging..i was just claiming whats mine." i told him back. I wasn't begging for Jalia..i was times when i asked ya but begging..nawl..

"so she urs, huh?" he raised his eyebrows.

"damn right.." i smiled.

"dude, well treat ya right..ya know sometimes i think that you only wanted to get with her cause you wanted her for ya self..not actually be with you." he said.

"naww..it's not like that..I love ha, but some days i just wanna sit back and do whateva i want."

"you need to break up with ya so you won't hurt her if u wanna do that." he said ending out conversation. I can't break up with Jalia, it'll hurt me and her , mainly her. I ain't gonna do anything stupid.

***************'

Aria's POV

"why we gotta wait on her." my cousin RJ, asked me. We waiting at the mall for Jalia, she wanted to get out of the house so I invited her to hang out with my cousin RJ, and I, well mostly me. "cause i want to, plus I invited her." I said looking threw the clothes racks at Forever 21.

"sorry I'm late, i had to stop by my parents place." Jalia said walking up.

"oh, guh you fine..dumb ass ova there was gettin impatient." I pointed to RJ.

She waved at him and started looking thru the racks. "when the next time you going to see Jaden?" I asked. She haven't really talk about his situation a lot.

"umm, I don't know " she said picking up a white skater skirt with daisy's on it. "that's cute." i told her.

"it is.." she asked.

I nodded .

"you think i should buy Kia something." I heard RJ say.

"do what ever u want wit ya money." i rolled my eyes. I still can't stand that hoe, and i don't care if that is his babymomma, she and i will NEVER get along.