Ch 30:

*SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES AND FOR THE LATE UPLOAD*

Jalia's POV

"Say my name..whats my fxckin name!!" he yelled as he was thrusting in and out of me.

i balanced my self on all fours as I felt him going deep inside of me. "J-Ja-Jacquees uhhh." i moaned out as the feeling was getting deeper.

"My whole name." he grabbed ahold of my long curly hair.

"R- Ro- ohh Ro-driquez uhh J-jacqueee es...oww B-B road.nax" i moaned out..

We been going at it for awhile now and i have now reached my point.

"b-bae im bout to c-cuumm!!." i moaned out.

His last thrust was his strongest and deepest. I collapsed down on my stomach as he pulled out, I jumped a little as his larger hand came into contact with my bare ass. "I bet not see no shit like that again." he told me. I heard the bathroom door close. I looked over at the clock and seen that it is 10:45 ina morning, ugh i have class this morning, i can't wait til these 2 weeks are up.

Well after Que's party at Prive, he didn't really talk to me on Sunday, he was at his momma house that whole day. Saturday night he didn't even come on, so I'm guess he spent the night over there. But last night he came home and he still didn't talk to me. This morning he thought that he can wake up and fxck me from the back, well he thought right cause i gave in. I still don't know if he's going to talk to me, but i can give it a try.

I walked into the bathroom as he was getting out the shower i was getting in it, damn this is going to be harder then i thought. He's taking it to far like come on now it was just a damn picture, what its been since Friday and i even deleted the pic too, so what is the extraness about.

After a few minutes of taking a good warm shower, i brushed my teeth and washed my face. I lotion up and put on my purple fitted maxi skirt with a yellow crop top and my yellow and purple gladiator sandals. I applied my kinky curly leave in-conditioner in my wet hair and went down stairs.

"Good Morning.." i smiled at Que, he was sitting at the island eating a bowl of Cookie' Crisp.

"morning." he dryly said. I would think after a good fxck he would be in a better mood.

"can we talk, i'm tired of you ignoring me." i said getting an apple from the fridge.

"you fxckin him." he said getting straight to the point.

I looked at him like i was crazy. "are u accusing me of cheating?"

"if i asked if yall was fxckin then yea..tf."

"no Que, you are the only one that hits this.." i took a bite of my red apple.

"you know ion like him, he put you through all of that shit in high school, ion like him for my own reasons and urs...so why did u go to his game and not my show?" i should of known this question was going to come.

"because i told him i was going to go come to his 1st game." i told.

"wait..u told him..yall been talking." he instantly got upset.

"no it not like that, Que. I see him around the office and we have a few conversations here n there." i explained he needs to learn how to calm down.

"the office..Jalia, u work with that nigga,!." he yelled

"no no, calm down." i said walking over to him. I grabbed him and turned him to me. "he is a patient Que, i swear.. we talked bout our issues and we pushed them aside, we are cool now."