Ch 32: Good Tea

IM WORKING ON BOOK 2 AND IT'S SO GOOD, I KNOW HOW I'M GOING TO END THIS BOOK SO THERE WILL PROBABLY BE A FEW MORE CHAPTERS LEFT..

**********************

Jalia's POV

"so how long he's been in here.?" Jonna asked me as I pulled up into the parking lot of the Rehab center that Jaden is staying at. I finally came to a conculsion that she needs to know what is going on with him. He might be mad that she is coming but he'll be glad to see her. It's been a week since her little incident, she's been staying with Que and I, he doesn't mind plus he is hardly there. but i knew that was going to come with the relationship since he does sing

"Well it's been a month.." i turned off the iginition and pulled my keys out. I turned to her cause she took it pretty hard when i first told her, like this girl was crying. I can see why cause our brother was in a center because he got hooked on drugs. I still can't get the image out of my head when i saw im outside of the store. "look, i know it's going to be hard of you, but it's not what u think." i looked over at her. "hopefully he looks better then before..u don't have to be scared he isn't those crazy crack heads that be on corner like the old men."

"Ok, lets go in." she sigh.

I smiled then i reached in the back seat for my purse, i got out of the car and she followed behind me. I pulled down my blue jean high wasted shorts since the are basically guled to my ass cause of the hot summer air. Since i'm not really showing I can still wear what I want.

"do i have back sweat." I asked Jonna as we are walking into the building.

"walk up a little bit." she told me.

I walked up a little bit as she stood behind and checked.

"naw u good." she said walking next to me.

"really..it just feel like it..ya know maybe its the heat." i said to her.

We approached the building, I opend the door for her she tried to hide her feelings by putting on a fake smile ,but it's not working. We walked to the front desk.

"hi, we would like to see Jaden Henderson." I looked at the heavy set lady sitting behind the desk.

She looked up and smile. "ok go ahead and sign and you two can walk through there, it is the visiting room." she told us.

I signed Jonna and my name down, the time and date.

"come on." I looked over to my side and said to Jonna. She looked at me like she was going to shit bullets. We sat down at the white small circle table waiting on Jaden to come out. I looked around the room and notice how all of the other patients are walking around and basically doing anything. I looked over at my sister to see if she was alright. "there he go." she whispered.

"why u whispering?" i asked. She didn't say nothing, so i turned my face towards the door. my straight face turned into a big ass smile when i seen my tall ass twin coming towards us. I scooted my chair back to get up and hug him.

"uhh i miss you." i said wrapping my arms around him.

"I miss u too Lia." he said pulling away from our hug. He looked over and seen Jonna sitting down. "jonna.?" he questioned. She slowly stood up and went over to him. "Damn, is she on drugs too. " i thought to myself. I sat down and watched her and Jaden hug which seem like a long ass time.

"why u crying." i asked when she sat back down.

"cause Jaden is in here." she said wiping the few tears that came down her cheek.

"sooo what's new?" I asked him. I can't wait to tell him everything that's been going on in my life,especially with the baby and other stuff.

"I'm getting better, thats the main news. the people in here cool, the food is ight..I'm just glad i get to see people that i know." he scratched his head.