Ch 25: Movin IN

*sorry for any mistakes*

One Week Later

I have so much to do today Jac's birthday is in three days. I'm still planning his little surprise party, I have a meeting with the realer state people. I found a 2 story 3 bedroom 3 bathroom condo, in Atlanta, not that far from Decatur. I think i want to have the surprise party there but i don't yet. With the help of EVERYONE besides him i might pull it off. I'm leaving my internship job early so i can go to the meeting, I'm glad i have on this orange pencil skirt, my dark purple long sleeve sheer button down shirt and my purple closed toes heels and my gold jewelry. I look very appropriate and nice. "where ya going so early?" I heard Nick asking me as i'm walkin out of the door. "I have somewhere important to be." i answer walkin down the parking lot. I pulled out my phone to answer a call from my momma. "hey momma." i answered glad to hear ha voice. I seen Nick mouth something to me. "Oh yea he's good." i lied to her, she asked me have i talked to Jaden lately. "ma he's just been busy, ya know." I'm not going to tell her what happen not yet. "Ok, ma im running late to a meeting can I call ya back." i have 10 minutes to be ther and i know the traffic is going to be heavy. "ok, i love you to talk to ya lata." i ended the call and looked back up to Nick who was still talkin to me. "so is that a yes.?" he asked. "huh," i raised ma eyebrows. "never mind." he looked down. "oh yea yea." i agree to what ever he asked me to. He lifted his head and smiled. "alright i'll text ya tha details." he said jogging back into the building. I got into the car and started wondering what did i agree on...

"Hi i have a meeting with the rel-estate name Mrs. Grady." I said to the receptionist at the counter of the condo main entrance. She pointed to a lady who has one a black skirt suit. I walked over to Mrs. Grady. "Hi, I'm Jalia Henderson, we talked earlier." i held out my hand. "She shook it. "Yes, I'm Mrs. Grady, you wanted Condo number 1969" she smiled. "yes ma'am." i responded. "follow me." she says, I followed her to the elevator and it went up. "Ok so on this floor it is 3 Condos, so you don't have many neighbors." she says exiting off the elevator. We approached #1969 she opened the door, when i walked in i fell in love with the lay out.

I walked in and to my left was a closet and to my right was a hallway and the staircase that leads upstairs, straight ahead to my right will be the living room where everyone will hang out and chill at. To the left is the kitchen i can just imagine all the dinners i will be cooking in there. Threw the kitchen is the dinning room, at least no one will be eating at the kitchen island. The kitchen and living room is all in one room. I walked back up the 3 steps and turned right , in stead of a wall there is a exterior glass railing. I entered the guest bedroom, its nice for it to be the guest one,that'll be Jaden's room when he gets out. i walked out and went into the bathroom that is next to it, its big enough. I walked back and went up the staircase. Its so beautiful up here, i entered the master bedroom and instantly fell in love , its so big af and it even has black wooden floor to makes it look grown and sexy. I opened the double door closet and almost screamed. this closet is only big for my wardrobe and i got hella clothes and shoes. I walked out the closet and walked into the master bathroom. My eyes got big when i seen the marble floor and counter. They have a bath and shower, yaaasss i need this right now. I opened another set of double doors and walked into another closet, yep this will be Que's closet. I walked out of the master bedroom and looked over the glass banister that looks down on everything. I made a left from the master bedroom turned the sharp corner and went into the medium size room that is across the steps. Jac can make something out of this room, probably his Shoe Room, i went into the bathroom its a nice size to. I walked down the steps and found my way back to Mrs. Grady.

"I want it now." i smiled. I literally just fell in love with this, this has enough space and since Jac and I are going to be living together it just perfect. "I can tell you really like, i couldn't even start the tour, because you started walkin around." she chuckled. "opps sorry, i just fell in love, is that weird to fall in love with a place?" i asked ha. "ohh no i seen it happen a lot of times. So you say you want it?" she asked making sure she heard correct . "yea, when can i get the keys?" I asked. "slow down Ms. Henderson we have paper work to get through" she walked me over to the island. "lets start signing." i felt a big ass smile creep up on ma face