Important

This is very important :

I'm sooooo sorry for taking forever to update, I have been writing the next chapter for bout 2 weeks now (I know I'm a slow writer) BUT, I had to make it interesting since it will be the last chapter of the book. My laptop just started messing up today 😢😢, so now I have to finish it on my phone(I hate typing stories on my phone). I wanted to get everybody hip on what's been going on & why i've been MIA. I'm hoping and praying that I update on Friday, it's worth the wait though.

Chapter 36 and the next chapter (37) are very important ones, they are basically leading up to book 2, like RJ & Jaden's situation, Jonna's situation and of course Jalia & Jacquees' situation. I don't have a problem for Aria, so if anybody have some ideas feel free to help me out.

Last but not least I would like to say THANK YOU soo much for everybody that is reading my story, voting , and commenting I really appreciate it. You all really motivated me to keep writing this story/book. There were times when I didn't know what to write (writes block) ,but I talked to one of my best friends and she helped me out.

ONE THING that she said that helped me out when I did have writes block was that she said "just write what's on your mind, even if it don't make sense cause it will when you put the finishing pieces to it" that helped me out a lot.

Even though sometimes I had writers block, I never wanted to give up on this story. This story was written just for me, for my pleasure because I love to write. Then I notice the readers was really interested in Best Friend, and that's what made me turn my attention to the readers. I never really had an audience that read my stories, I only wrote them because I had a story line in my head, and wanted to write it down on paper.

Ravaughn's song "Best Friend" ,that song gave me the idea. I was listening to it one day and all of these ideas started popping up in head and that's how I basically created the story line, Well Jalia's and Jacquees story line. Everybody else's (Aria, bobby, Kia ,etc) I added them as I went along.

It's been along 8 months 😂😂, I thought I was going to be finish before school started for me, but I failed that 😩😩.

THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR READING MY STORY ONCE AGAIN AND THANK YOU FOR TAKING OUR TIME OUT FOR READING THE INFORMATION CHAPTER, NOW YOU KNOW SOME BACKGROUND ON WHY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING, BOOK 2, and HOW I GOT THE IDEA FOR THIS STORY...😘😘😘

-dollie_😘