Ace up my Sleeve

Hello, all!

I'm the author and admin of this book, and I'm ace. You can use whatever pronouns for me, it doesn't matter.

Some back story:

My history was always weird. I never had a crush, but I pretended to have one in grade school to try to be normal. I never gave anything like that a second thought. I was always hanging out with a group of the opposite gender. That is, until I was around ten. I got some new friends -- some girls that were on the weirder side. By twelve, these girls were popular, and kicked me out of their group.

My pal Hammie (not her real name) was there with me at the time. We didn't have anywhere to go. That was when my buddy Otto (not his real name) let us in his friend  group. I was friends with them when I was seven, actually.

But through all of this time, I never had real attraction toward anyone. Even now. That was how I knew I was asexual. I never really wanted to do anything like that with anyone, and never felt like that.

And romantic scale... ha.

I look androgynous, and I'll leave it at that. I can just tell you that today, alone, I was called both a boy and a girl more that once. I really think the confusion is hilarious.  

Anyway, let me know if you have more questions about me, or about anything like that! And let me know a bit about yourself, mates!