irl 1.5

SNOW

After Barry left, I erupted into tears. The experience I had with Bates never escaped my mind. But I couldn't show weakness. Not to Barry. But I needed him right now, I needed someone with me.

And to my luck, Barry had burst from my door and ran to me. "Cait? Are you okay?" His voice ran with his concern and his eyes stared into mine. "I'm fine, Barry." I tell her and look up at him as a tear rolls down my cheek.

"No you aren't, Caitlin. Don't lie to me." Barry says and wipes the tear on my face. He continues to cup my face gently until I looked into his eyes. "I can't anymore." I tell him and burst into tears once more. Barry pulled me into a hug and kissed my head.

"It'll be okay. I'm here, Caitlin." He purrs and he rests his chin on the top of my head. "Barry, he practically tried to get at me." I tell him. Telling him something I never mentioned to anyone. Telling him something that meant your mind had to go to the gutter, not in the teasing way. But the bad way.

"Cait." He soothed and cupped my face again, "I won't let anyone hurt you." Barry continued and looked me in the eye, searching for an answer.

I smile weakly and nod my head because at this point, I can't get the words out through my mouth.

"I'm sorry, Barry. You should go." I tell him after I cry in his arms. I get up and push him towards the door. "But Caitli-" He begins before I shut the door in his face.

"I just-I just need to be alone. This shouldn't concern you." I say and place my forehead on the wooden door and listen closely. I can hear Barry's footsteps depart before a loud whoosh.

Yet, this whoosh blew my hair. I turn around cautiously. "What do you want from me?" His figure inched closer with every word coming from my mouth.

"You." He said, his voice grim. The figure grabs my arm and all I can do is scream until he places his hand over my mouth and runs off.

ALLEN

I walk off from Caitlin's door, but I realize I left my jacket.

I open her usually unlocked door and step in. It was completely empty and the open window was wide open.

"Caitlin?" I call out but there was no answer in return. My attention turns to the small smoke on the ground.

Kneeling down next to it I realize that Caitlin is in danger. All because I couldn't protect her.

SNOW

My head hurt and everything seemed to spin. I muster up the strength to stand an walk up to the bars containing me. "Jay." I say no louder than a whisper. "You're awake. Finally." His voice filled the room with annoyance as he crept towards me.

"What do you want from me?" My breathing got heavier and you could hear my fear radiating off of me with each word I said. "To watch Barry Allen suffer by losing his precious doctor." Jay said menacingly while caressing my cheek. I jolt away.

"Don't touch me, you freak!" He looked at me like I had done nothing wrong. But I only called him what we all knew as the truth. "Killer Frost is a freak too. Would be a shame if Barry found out. Wouldn't it, Caitlin?" His eyes burned with desire of the challenge he had made.

"What kind of challenge is that? This won't mean anything because they're going to find me!" My voice echoed through the room. Instead of walking up to me, he unlocked the door and ran me to STAR Lab. There he began to talk. "You have to unleash Killer Frost or else the next time you see the love of your life, Barry Allen, he'll be in a box!" With that he ran off leaving behind electric blue streaks and a gust of wind.

To unleash my frustration, I walked up to my lab and shoved everything off my desk and yelled. I ran my fingers through my hair shakily and leaned against the wall and inched down to the ground. Once I touched the ground I pulled up my knees to meet my face. I yelled once again in my knees, frustrated.

"Caitlin?"