irl 2.4

SNOW

I shut off my phone and sat on my couch nervously waiting for Iris and Felicity to arrive at my door.

Moments later of laying in my couch in disarray, someone had knocked on the door. I checked who it was and it turned out to be Felicity. I opened the door for her and she smiled holding a tray of three coffees.

"I thought Iris was going to be here first." I tell Felicity as we lean in for a hug.

"Well I went to her house to see if she wanted a ride but, she had other plans. The ones I could hear from out the door." Felicity says awkwardly and grabs her coffee from the tray.

"You mean, like, sexual plans?" I ask clearly uncomfortable in this conversation. She nods and we plop onto my couch.

Many awkward moments later, Iris barged in, still not properly dressed and her hair was messed up.

Felicity and I both looked at her with a smirk and she blushed, "Stop staring at me."

"Then stop having sex before we have urgent girl time." Felicity said making me stifle a laugh at Iris' reaction.

"Eddie just has an effect on me." Iris says and walks into my room with Felicity and I trailing behind her.

Iris points to my bed, telling me, physically, to sit on it.

She flips through my closet like it's a book until she finds the perfect dress for me to wear for my date with Barry tonight. Something I've looked forward to my entire life.

A/N: SHORT FILLER CHAPTER BC THE NEXT ONE MIGHT BE A LITTLE LONG ;))