irl 2.8

SNOW

Once Felicity and Iris arrived, we talked about what happened last night between Barry and I.

"Did you seduce him? You know like black lingerie?" Felicity remarked with a smirk. I scrunched up my face and shook my head no.

"Oh! Oh! Did he seduce you?" Iris giggled and I shook my head furiously, yet playfully.

"Neither, you guys! You two are so dirty!" I laughed and playfully pushed Iris.

Iris laughed nervously and looked to the ground upset.

"Iris? What's wrong?" I asked as soon as I noticed her mood change.

"Nothing. It's just Eddie." She replied with a small smile.

Felicity and Iris began to talk but I completely spaced out for reasons I couldn't explain. But what dragged me back into reality was when Iris announced big news.

"Well, I told him that he got me pregnant because, you know, we have sex a lot. But then he flipped out on me. So he left." Iris began and Felicity spoke up.

"Okay? So what he left? The three of us can be a friend family." Felicity said and gave Iris a side hug.

"But that's not all." Iris said and I urged her to continue, "He left and I went to his apartment. And since I have a spare key, I walk in on him fucking having sex on the couch with Linda Park!" Iris was sobbing. She had just spilled her entire heart out.

"Iris! I'm so sorry! I had no idea! I have to tell Barry that the double date it off." I told Iris on the verge of tears as I watched hers' crawl down her cheek.

She nodded and I got up and called Barry. He answered right away and I told him. Everything.

I walked over to my curtains and pulled them so they were shut and not a pinch of sunlight peeked through. Then, I went into my kitchen and grabbed my emergency ice creams for each girl. Along with blankets and other snacks.

"Might as well have a girls' night!" I said having high hopes a night of movies and just friends hanging out would clear the tension in the air. Along with cheering Iris up after what had occurred with Eddie.

A/N: I just saw Wicked today AND CAN I JUST SAY IT WAS FUCKING AMAZING BLESS!1!1!1! AND TYSM FOR 2K READS 1!1!❤️