irl 3.1

SNOW

After shutting off my phone, I start to get a major cramp. The doctor side of me tells me to go lie down and relax. But the other side refuses. So I have no idea what to do. So I start to walk around my house with a cramp that'll only get worse each time it happens.

After what seemed like hours of lounging and wincing from one of my many cramps, I hear knocks on my door. I cautiously got up towards the door fighting through the pain. I opened the drawer to the table next to me and pulled out my emergency weapon, a gun. You can never go without a weapon when you're friends with The Flash.

"Cait?" I hear from outside the door. A voice that was very familiar and could sent shivers down my back when he said a nickname I refused to let people call me.

Quickly, I open the door and place the gun quietly on the table.

"Hi, Barry." I sigh and subtlety place my hands over the side where the cramps happened as Barry looked at the table.

"Wow. Cait with a gun. How badass." He said and I laughed and it caused small wince of pain in my abdomen. Barry seemed to have noticed. "You okay, Cait?" He approached me.

"Um, yeah. Let's just go to STAR Labs." I replied and grabbed my purse as Barry carried me in his arms and ran to the lab.

He ran into the cortex and set me down. Another cramp attacked me, worse than the first one. I grit my teeth and leaned over the table, my breathing ragged from the pain.

Barry didn't notice. Instead he ran out of the lab. Leaving me alone until Cisco came, which was in another hour or two. So I got to working.

As I worked, the cramps came and go. Each one worse than the last. The one I just got again made me grip the table very hard from my indescribable pain and drop the stack of papers I was working on.

My emotions got the best of me and I slammed my hand against the table, "Damn it!" I yelled, frustrated.

"You okay in there, Caitlin?" I could hear Cisco ask from the computers in the cortex.

Instead of answering, I asked where we kept the painkillers and heating pads. I already knew where, I just needed to yell because my anger was the only way it made me feel better with my cramps that kept getting longer.

I stormed out into the medical storage.

ALLEN

I ran into the cortex to be met with a very shocked and incredibly confused Cisco.

"You okay, man?" I ask him and he speaks up.

"Caitlin. She lashed out on me the minute I asked if she was okay." He replied and scratched his head.

"Any idea where she is?"

"Most likely in the medical storage room looking for pain meds and a heat pad." Cisco said but slowed down when he said heat pad. He had a shocked look on his face and realized that it was that time of the month.

"I'll go talk to her." I say and rush down to the storage room.

Once I get there, I can hear stuff being moved and Caitlin whispering to herself.

"Where is it? Where is it? Where are you you damn heating pad?!" She repeats to herself multiple times but gets louder each time at the end.

"Cait?" I say and she turns swiftly to look at me.

"What?" She said with sass.

Before I could answer, she clutched her side and almost yelled in pain. Her knees gave way and she was falling. But I raced towards her to catch her.

Caitlin groaned and hissed through gritted teeth. She ate some pain meds and relaxed slightly until they kicked in again.

This time, I didn't hesitate to super speed around the room to find a heating pad. Luckily, I found one and an outlet to plug it into.

I wrapped the pad around her waist and turned it on. Caitlin breathed out and sighed in relief.

"I'm sorry." She whispered.

"There's nothing to be sorry for, Cait." I replied and smiled softly as she relaxed from her cramp attack. Caitlin smiled back and we leaned in to kiss.

It was short, but passionate.

A/N: It's currently 12:15 am when I'm posted this. But I hope you like this! I just finished it instead of going to sleep. But screw it. It was July 4th yesterday, so Happy Late Fourth of July!🎆 Please comment what you think and vote for this chapter, along with the other ones!❤️