Epilouge 4.5

9 MONTHS LATER

SNOW

I squeezed Barry's hand tightly and screamed out in pain. Giving birth is hard as hell.

After awhile, everything had calmed and I just woke up from a nap. When I woke, Barry sat next to my bed and sparked when I woke.

"Hey, Cait. You're awake!" He exclaimed quietly, trying not to alert the baby sleeping on the other end of the room where a nurse was.

I smiled, "I am indeed awake. Can I see her?"

Barry nodded and walked up to the nurse, who gladly brought the baby over to me.

"Would you like to name her?" The nurse asked while Barry sat on my bed, wrapping his arm around me.

I look at Barry and smile, "Yes."

"This one's one you, Cait." Barry replied, urging her to name the young girl in her arms.

"Genevieve Nora Allen." I say and Barry looks at me and then to her.

"I love it." He says and we both smile and lean in for a kiss.

4 MONTHS LATER
THE WEDDING DAY

SNOW

I walked down the aisle with my mom, my father couldn't attend for certain reasons.

Everyone stood when I entered. Some were crying, others were smiling largely. Most importantly, people were happy. The people we invited knew Barry's secret, so it was very few. We had the tell the priest because Barry insisted I do.

When I saw Barry at the the end, he was crying. I smiled at him and he smiled back, wiping away his tears.

Once my mom handed me off, Barry and I joined hands.

After a couple of minutes, we shared our vows. Barry went first, thinking I couldn't top his.

"Since the day I came to STAR Labs, you've been with me. When you weren't by my side, it felt like a part of me was missing. You make me full of love and happiness and I never want to leave your side. I may be fast at running, but I was fast to fall for you. I love you, Caitlin Snow." Barry said and started to tear up.

"Barry, the past years we've been together have made me so happy. You make me so happy that I forget how to move. With everything that I've faced, you faced them with me and I could not be more grateful to be with you. To kiss you, to hug you, all the couple stuff. I love you so much, Barry. Never forget that I will never leave you."

We turned our attention to the priest and he continued. The both of us had said our "I do's" and it was time for my favorite part.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Barry and I leaned in and kissed with so much passion, that when we parted Barry still had tears down his cheeks.

Our friends and family stood and cheered as we walked down the aisle, hand in hand.

Husband and wife.

A/N: SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT IM CURRENTLY WRITING OTHER BOOKS: AOSxFLASH AND SNOWBARRY ONESHOTS