irl 1.2

SNOW

I left the comfort of my bed and got ready for the day. Shortly after, I leave my room and see Barry sitting on the couch waiting for me.

"Good morning, Barry." I stretch and start to walk out the door with Barry following close behind. "Isn't it a bit early to leave for work?" Barry asks and I nod my head no.

"Why do you call Cisco by the name Carlos?" I ask him as he shrugs. "I don't know, it just rings." He says to me and we walk down the street.

"You can go, Barry. I can get to STAR Labs fine on my own." I tell him before I enter Jitters and he speeds off.

Entering Jitters, I see Felicity sitting at a table, alone. So I sit next with her, "Felicity! What're you doing back in Central City?" I exclaim and she looks up from her coffee mug. Pulling me into a hug, "I needed some time away from all the craziness in Starling City." She sighs into my shoulder.

"Well I'm glad you're here, I need someone to talk to." I say and we pull apart. "I'm always here, Cait. And I need a place to stay?" She smirks, gesturing that she's asking to stay at my place.

From Jitters, Felicity and I make our way to STAR Labs. Once we arrive, we're greeted by Cisco and Barry.

"Hey, Felicity! Do you mind coming over here for me to talk to you?" Cisco says, clearly up to something. But once they leave, it leaves Barry and I alone in the Cortex.

"So." He whistles and goes back and forth from standing on his heels to his toes, awkwardly. "Yeah." I volley back.

We stand awkwardly, in front of each other and my heart beat isn't helping the enormous amount of butterflies in my stomach.

Barry inches closer, "You're the mysterious girl?" I nod and reply back, "We addressed that yesterday."

Cisco then walks in, "But you haven't addressed a certain subject yet." He says and winks at me before he walks out again.

"What's he talking about, Cait?" Barry asks me. The cat's out of the bag. Might as well tell him now. I tell myself and I take a deep breath in.

"Well," I begin before I'm interrupted by a beeping noise, "Saved by the bell!" I sigh and run over to the noise.

"Cait, we are continuing this conversation later." Barry demands in his suit before he speeds off.

"Did you guys talk?" Felicity asks walking in with Cisco.

"Nope." I say popping the p.

"Why not? You guys should talk!. Especially the time when Hannibal kissed you as Barry." Cisco says and raises his eyebrows at me.

"You kissed back!" Felicity points out.

"I know I did. I let my feelings for him get the best of me. Now shut up! We'll talk about this later!" I shout throwing my hands in the air and walking over to the computer.

A/N: Hey guys! I would really appreciate it if you could follow me on my instagram @saralancq it used to be my slime acc but i changed it to a fan account! please go give it a follow!❤️