irl 3.6

WEST

Caitlin, Felicity and I all arrived at Jitters and discussed the plan once again before dispersing to different areas of Jitters.

Eddie walked in and waited at a table for Barry. After a couple of minutes, Felicity and Caitlin walked over to him.

"Hey, Eddie." I hear Caitlin sass through the earpiece.

"What do you guys want?" He replies with a grunt.

"Oh nothing. Just wanna talk." Felicity glares.

Eddie's face lit up. Either he was very drunk or very horny.

"Maybe we can talk at my place?" Eddies says and drags the two of them outside.

"Why at your place? To cheat on Iris even more?!" Caitlin shouts and I storm out and over to where they were near the entrance.

By the time I got there, Caitlin and Felicity fell to the ground after saying 'no' to Eddie's "offer" of sex, which made him angry. Their faces battered and bleeding.

"Eddie! What the hell?!" I shouted and stomped over to him.

He was about to land a punch to my stomach but I stopped him. "Eddie! You can't hurt the tiny kid in there!" I yelled and he backed down.

"Kid?" He emphasized.

"Kid."

"Why didn't you tell me?" He softened.

"You were with Linda. Having sex on the couch I got you."

"Iris, I'm sorry." He said and reached for my shoulder.

"Sorry won't cut it this time, Eddie. You tried hitting on my friends that are both taken!" I shouted and ran off to the car where Caitlin and Felicity were.

I opened the door and got in causing the both of them turn around to face me.

"You okay?" Caitlin asked in her usual soft voice.

I nodded my head 'no' and started to cry into my hands.

I could hear the car door open and close next to me and felt arms surround me.

"You're gonna be okay, Iris." Caitlin purred as Felicity drove the car back to Caitlin's apartment.

When we walked in, we were met with some pizza and movie selections on her coffee table.

"When did you do this?" I asked Caitlin.

"I didn't," She began, "It was Barry."

Felicity led me to the couch as Caitlin prepared. She came back with waters and small bowls of salad. Caitlin handed me one and smiled.

"Don't forget you are now carrying a kid, Iris." Caitlin smiled and Felicity and I laughed.

SNOW

After Operation Comeback was a success, the three of us came back to my place for Iris to relax and let loose after what happened with Eddie. When they left, Barry came over.

"Hey, Cait." Barry said and greeted me with a kiss.

"Hi, Barry." I answered when we pulled apart and sat on the couch.

"How did Operation Comeback go?" Barry teased and snaked his arm around me.

"Swimmingly." I tell him sarcastically, making him laugh and pull me closer.

"What happened?"

"Eddie hit on Felicity and me and it somehow made it okay for him to apologize. Iris was devastated. So when push comes to shove, the three of us will become a friend family." I sighed.

Barry laughed and kissed the top of my head, "You'll become an amazing friend parent, Cait."

"Thank you, Barry." I say as he turned on a movie for the night.

A/N: not a lot of snowbarry in this chapter but i just thought we needed more from the gals.