Finally

Sorry if it sounds rushed... I wanted to quickly update this

----------

Third POV

Simon woke up, feeling a bit sick in the throat. He tried to cough it out, but nothing came out. His voice was raspy and his lips felt dry. 

"Crap..." He swung two of his legs to the side of his bed, stretching out his arms to the side. He let out a silent yawn, scratching his back in response. That's when someone knocked on the door. "Come in" 

The door opened slowly, only to reveal a tired Geordie. "Hello Simon" 

"Hello Ant" Ant went over to Simon, and sat on the bed. He crossed his legs lazily, laying his head on the palm of his hand. "Are you alright?" Ant chuckled lightly, sitting up straight. 

"I should be askin' youse the sam'e question" Simon felt a hot rush spreading across his face, as he remembered what happened a few hours ago. "I'm alright" 

"Don't lie to me, Simon. Seriously, youse suck at lyin' " Ant says, shrugging his shoulder lightly. "I know youse didn't mean to but... youse shouldn't had said those words" 

"How come he's allowed to say crap to me and when I say that, Bam! Everything's my fault!" Simon yelled, feeling his face get even more hotter. He was displaying a bright crimson shade on his cheeks, making Ant smirk cheekily. 

"Youse like him, don't youse?" 

"I- uh- I DON'T!" Simon stuttered, getting vexed at Ant's ridiculous claims. "Just admit it, Simon. Is it the way he looks at you? Says your name? Gives you mas-"

"Ant, seriously, STOP!" Simon interrupted, standing up straight from removing himself off the bed, glaring down at the short Geordie. "Please... just leave it alone. I don't want to talk about it" 

Ant POV

As Simon turned around to avoid my embarrassed gaze, I excused myself out, leaving the room in awkward silence. Okay, maybe everything didn't go as I expected. 

"So, what did he say?" Dec asked, rubbing his eye vigorously. I ambled to the kitchen, and grabbed a wet cloth, chucking it at Dec for his problem. "So, I messed up again" 

"Did you pull an Anth?" Dec says, hissing at the feeling of a cold, wet cloth against his eye. "Yes. I did it again" 

"What was it thi's time?" 

"I teased him for havin' a secret crush on David" Dec stopped what he was doing, only to give me an weird look. "Teased? Like... tease-tease?" 

"Yes Decky... tease-tease" I said, rolling his eyes at the shocked man. "Come on... it wasn't that bad" 

"What did he do to youse then?" "Urm... he yelled?" "Anth!" 

David POV

I woke up to the sound of screaming, hearing Ant and Dec argue over something I couldn't hear. As the curiosity got the best of me, I got up and slowly walked myself to the door (Interconnecting rooms), pressing my ears against it. 

"All I ask'ed was if he was in love with David... I didn't expect him to yell at me!" Ant argued, only for me to hear an exasperated sigh. 

"Youse shouldn't have said that! Now, everythin' would be awkward because of youse!" 

"Decky, I'm sorry! Simon would probably forget bout it" 

I backed away from the door, as I heard the Geordies apologising repeatedly to each other. Does Simon have a crush on me? Probably not, he was the one that was making fun of me being 'gay'. That's when I thought of an idea. 

Before I could process my idea even further, I decided to go for a shower. I threw my shirt off over my head, chucking it on the bed, leaving me in my boxers. I grasped onto the grey towel, that was packed neatly in my suitcase, wrapping it around my waist. I entered the bathroom, pulling down my boxers. 

"God, its cold..." I breathed out, as I turned the shower knobs over. Nothing came out, only for me to turn it even more faster. "Seriously? Why now?" I pulled my boxers up against, wrapping the towel around my waist again. I think it will be better if I asked Ant and Dec but right now, is no good. Alesha and Amanda is sleeping, where Stephen is somewhere in Blackpool. I honestly have no idea where the little scamper is. There's only one person in my mind but unfortunately, he's my only hope. To avoid Ant and Dec's little quarrel, I exited my room to the corridor, strolling down pass the Geordies room. I stopped in front of Simon's room, feeling a bit anxious. "It's just a shower... it's not like anything bad will happen" 

I knocked a few times on the door, only to let myself in. What was in front of me, made my stomach tie in a big knot. "H-hey..." 

Right in front of me was Simon, with his towel wrapped around tightly around his waist. A light fog was coming out of the bathroom, indicating he just finished his shower. Water was dripping down from his flat hair, especially his top part of the body. 

"I was j-just asking if I could use your shower... Ant and Dec is a bit busy, and my shower doesn't work" I asked, trying hard not to blush. 

"It's fine. Take your time" I bit my lip, as I closed the room door behind me, walking towards the bathroom. 

"D-david?" Simon says in his rough accent, gaping at the floor steadily. 

"What?" I remembered about what I said in the private jet, and I decided to stick with it. 

"Nothing" I looked at him closely, only to enter the shower. Finally. 

------------

Sorry about my updates guys. I'm still in exam mode but I felt really bad about this. You may have seen me being alive at the past few days, and they were my breaks. Hope you all enjoy and 

STAY DAZZLING! HUH! 🐨