What Was Coming... More like whom?

Third POV

Acts came and go throughout the entire day, many hilarious or sometimes, many seen as a waste of time. No one else got the golden buzzer but that doesn't mean the day wasn't full of exploding surprises. 

"David, what time is it?" Alesha asked tiredly, playing around with the tip of her fingers. David checked the watch on his wrist, squinting his eyes to see the time better. 

"It's... it's nearly 1'o clock. I think it's the last act anyways" David yawned, rubbing his eyes harshly from fatigue. "Can't wait too. I'm stuffed. Everyone here is starting to piss me off" 

"Don't be like that. We can just wait for this act to do what they have to do and we can go sleep" Alesha weakly smiled, placing her hand on top of David's. As she was about to close her eyes, the act finally came on stage, receiving a weak applause from the audience behind. 

"And what is your name?" Amanda questioned, forcing a smile upon her lips. On a stage was some person in a mask, holding a book and some knitting needles. All you saw was the dry lipped smile of the mysterious person, along with the white knuckled grip on the sharp needles. 

"N-norman" 

"Okay, Norman. I'm intrigued. Show us what you got"

-Audition Skip-

"Open the door you arse!" Alesha screeched, slamming her fists onto David's door. 

"No! Go away" David's voice was strangely muffled and strained, causing Alesha to growl in frustration. "Can't you just go the other ba-ATH-room!?" 

"It's broken you knucklehead!" Alesha cried, ignoring the unexpected raise and tone of David's voice. "Plus, you promised me that you wouldn't take too long. It's been 20 minutes!" 

"Aaah... A-alesha, just wait p-please. F-five more minutes" David panted, followed by a huge crash of bottles to fall onto the tiles. "Crap!" 

Alesha wasn't having it. She was tired, hungry, annoyed and nothing like a warm shower will soothe her stressed mind. "David, I swear to God if you do not open this door immediately I will ki-ll... you?" Alesha immediately stopped talking. 

However, saying that Alesha was shocked was an understatement. Her jaw went slack, eyes wide open, as the bathroom door opened up slowly. Not only did she see David standing there with a slight blush on his face but she saw Simon as well as he brushed pass her, giving her a slight view of a few a new hickeys on his neck. 

"Wait, wait, wait... YOU TWO" She pointed two of her fingers on her right hand, swiftly flipping the hand over to the two men, clearly lost for words. "DID T-THE THING?" She then stilled her two fingers and slipped them inside the makeshift hole of her other two fingers on the other hand, trying to make the two men blush with her choice of action and words. Fortunately for her, it worked.  

That's when David and Simon quickly glanced at each other in embarrassment, waving their hands in hurry to protest, whilst nodding their head in disagreement. 

"Wait, what?! NO-" 

"We weren't doing tha-"

She'll be lying if she thought that the sight of two bumbling and disapproving idiots wasn't adorable and amusing. She raised her brow at each little protest they made, rolling her eyes at the couple. 

"Yeah, Whatever lovebirds... I'm going to go and have a shower. If I see any evidence of what I assume you two did, I will ban you two from having showers with each other" Even though it was supposed to be a grave statement, no heat was seen behind those few words, thanks to the slight smile and chuckle Alesha released. "Have fun knuckleheads!"

-Another skip-

"Why are you talking about the stars?" Simon chortled, helping David lean into the touch of his arm around his shoulder. 

"I mean, the sun is going to be exploding in a time period of 5 billion years but we would be dead before the explosion. The sun has to be swell in order to explode, therefore the sun will swallow the planet earth, killing all of us, however we don't have too worry because we'll be dead anyway" Simon hummed in response, pushing his nose on top of David's hair to smell the shampoo he used to lather himself with. As he sniffed, he smelled the strong scent of lovely white grapefruit and... Mosa Mint? That's when he realised he lost his train of thought when David snapped him out of his daze.

"Were you even listening to what I thought about the universe?" David remarked, showing no pain in his voice. Simon shook his head, giving himself the excuse to listen to David's sweet and mellow voice even more. "Since the universe consists many galaxies, which involves us, what about an alternate universe? What if... the universe was just a globe of tight time, space and matter, which can only be held delicately by the force of something so powerful yet so... feeble? Alternate universe means alternate dimensions. This means different versions of ourselves... what do you think about that?" 

Simon's answer was very sudden. "Well, all I could say is that I like this one better" 

"Heh... why's that?" David murmured nervously, tightening his grip on Simon's waist. 

"Because you're in my arms and no one will ever pull me away from you" 

"Never took you for a romantic..." David smiled, kissing the crook of Simon's neck. "But it's definitely a turn on" Simon then laughed out loud, shoving David away from him. 

"You just ruined the moment weirdo" Simon laughed, desperately trying to hide the pinkness of his cheeks. 

"Are you sure about that?" Before Simon could realise what was happening, he fell back onto his back on the bed with a 'oof', resulting the invitation for David to climb onto the top. "Hello there, handsome" 

"Hello Prince Charming" Simon grinned, letting the faint pink blush tint his tender cheeks. David rolled his eyes as he brushed his soft lips against Simons, crooning gently at the feel of his lips against his own. "Love you dumb-arse" 

"Love you too arsehole..." David remarked back cheekily, going in for another kiss. Nothing can ever ruin this, David thought. 

Only if they both knew what was coming for them. Well... more like whom. 

-------------------------------

Hello children! Yes, I know... I updated. *yay* I totally forgot how this story went, so I tried to make the chapter a cute and fun one before whatever was going to happen in this story was gonna occur. I didn't proof read it so if something doesn't seem right, tell me please. 

I keep saying sorry for not updating and yes, I have lost interest, so it's really hard to know what I have to write. I missed you all and writing this chapter just reminded me the toughness of trying to update frequently. So for those who update regularly, I applaud you. Anyways, hope you all enjoy and if you didn't well... sorry. Lol I do not know what to say. 

Love you and REMEMBER...

STAY DAZZLING! HUH! 🐱

(Not mine, owned by Daz_Games or Daz (Darren) Black. Follow him on youtube!)