Pay Back

David POV

I sat on the chair slowly, already receiving a few cheeky grins from Ant and Dec. The crowd was definitely loving the show as I bit my lip at the lady and winked at her seductively. I kept my word (to myself, of course) of teasing Simon with this lady, who bent over from behind and whispered in my ear. 

"The name's Olivia, David" The way she rolled my name at the tip of her tongue, illuminated an invisible lightbulb above my dark, cloudy mind. I grasped onto her hand gently, guiding her to face me, planting a light peck on the back of her hand. A few cheers came from the audience, especially Alesha and Amanda, who already knows about my devious plan (I believe).

It was a plan to tease and mock Simon, not knowing how far it may go but knowing myself, I like being a handful and showing off to people just to seek attention. It's been something I kept to myself ever since I was a kid. 

Flashback

"Who would you like to pick, Jon?" The teacher asked, directing his choice at the small girl with two pony tails and David, himself, who had light brown sepia hair along with shallowed umber, enigmatic eyes. 

"Pick me Jon! Please, pick me!" I yelled desperately, not wanting to be the last person chosen for dodgeball.

Let's face it. I wasn't the most admirable one in the year because of how I looked, how I approach to people and how I tried to hard to fit in. I wanted people to like me but the only person who liked me were the teachers, my two best friends and my family. Although, my father wasn't typically an easily impressed man. It was hard for me. 

"I pick Sally!" Jon pouted, avoiding David's sad, mellow glance from his disappointment of not being picked. Again. 

"But Miss Sanders! I don't want David!" The other team captain shouted, giving me a look as if I was something at the bottom of his shoe. 

"Don't be rude! David will be a fine player. Do not make fun of him, Gary!" The teacher scolded, furrowing her brows together in slight anger.

"Fine? He's a faggot, Miss Sande-"

"DO NOT USE THAT WORD IN FRONT OF ME, IS THAT UNDERSTOOD GARY?!" 

I couldn't hold it in. I ran off to the nearest facility, only to collide my back against the cold surface of the wall, 

End of Flashback

"So ladies and gentlemen, David Walliams has kindly agreed to this and whatever happens, it is part of the tutorial and nothing here is personal" Olivia smiled, placing her hand onto my thigh. I felt a pang of guilt hit me right in the chest but I shook it off. I gazed right into his warm, brown eyes and then I saw it. Jealousy. Envy. Cheekiness. Resentfulness. But one emotional caught me off guard. He was hurt. 

"Wha' a good lad!" Someone shouted, who I recognised it as Stephen. He must be filming for BGMT, so I kept quiet, waiting for Olivia to do her 'magic'. 

"If you feel uncomfortable, please tell me" Olivia spoke softly between the two of us, lowering down her lower region to my left knee. I nodded my head again, as I let her palm my chest in small circles without hurry, slipping off the tuxedo from my shoulders. Another few whistles were made, causing her to lean her chest towards mine, talking to the audience again.

"Make sure your friends legs are wide" She then used her leg to push my right leg to further out. "And that you look at them right in the eyes. Make them see what you want them to feel" 

Olivia glanced back and smiled at the chattering crowd, only to look back to me. She did what she had too, directing me to move a limb or stay, much to the audience's amusement. After a minute or so, she cued the sound crew to turn on the music, which was 'Feeling Good by Michael Bublé'.