2.

"Okay let's do this." Sunrise said giving a thumbs up to everyone, so far pride has her arms cross, and dove was tapping her feet being nervous. You were waiting for the time when the shingancrimsonZ to sing there song. So far the announcement saying in television "Now this is one of the best battle of the bands ever had we would have ever had two rocking hard bands boy vs girls band first come singing falling rose it's shingancrimsonZ!" sunrise got up saying "Me and y/n have to do something important." Pride nodded "Fine but you better get here soon as possible." Sunrise nodded and looked at you saying "Come along sunrise." You follower her asking "Where are we going?" "You'll see." As she open the door seeing the stage "I wanna check these guys performance." You nodded as saw them perform.    

You were just too speechless to say anything sunrise by the way had surprise eyes saying "Wow there sooo good." You nodded looking at them for some reason you couldn't stop looking at the lion myumon. Sunrise realized something until she grabbed your hand saying "Come on! We're going be late!" you nodded and the both of you started running to get to the room. "Sunrise I can't catch up with you." You said trying to catch up with sunrise "Hurry up this way." She called still running you ran around in the corner until you bumped into someone "S-sorry." You said open your eyes seeing the lion myumon he had his hands cover his face you were about to say something until someone yelled "Y/n!" you turn around seeing sunrise "Come one or else dove will get mad at us." Sunrise said taking you away the stranger until pride came saying "There you guys are, dove was getting her temper heat." Dove came yelling at you two "WHERE YOU GUYS BEEN! ME AND PRIDE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU TOO FOR THE LAST THREE MINUTES NOW NO TIME EXPLAINING WE GOTTA GET IN THE STAGE!" as all of you ran to the stage. "Now time for the hard core girls Black scarlet!" you started playing. While dove saying "We were all loners thinking that everyone we love left but now were better than who we are, were...." Soon all of you said "BLACK SCARLET!"

Y/n: I been torture a lot

And treated rude

Dove: The darkness will rise

Sunrise: The pain I feel

Will burst into flames

Then one day

Dove: Ohh... the bruise and scars

That I feel

Will never healed

Y/n and Dove: The pain

The pain

The pain will never healed

I will avenge my

Life woah

The pain

The pain

I will never live

Again....

Pride: I'll fight everyone

Until I'm free

For now I'll stay

As me

Sunrise: Ohh... the bruise and scars

Will always curse

Ahh... I will never find a cure

Ahh... I live in a painful life

Until

I have enough of this

Dove and y/n: The pain

The pain

The pain will never healed

I will avenge my

Life woah

The pain

The pain

I will never live

Again....

Y/n: Ahh I knew that

Someone will be there

Just for me and someday

Will mend my heart

For now I'll live the

Life I have

Tears starting falling in my dreams

Doesn't mean I had a painful

Life

And I'm still waiting for friend

Till I saw a beaming light

Dove and y/n: The pain

The pain

The pain will never healed

I will avenge my

Life woah

The pain

The pain

I will never live

Again!!!!!!!!

You guys stopped playing as you heard the crowd cheering you guys got off the stage dove snickered "Ha! I'm sure we'll win with my awesome music and lyrics were on unstoppable." You, sunrise, and pride sweat drop dove was getting all the credit again... soon it was time to vote "This suspense is killing who would win?" the announcement said waiting for the results. You and the others had get up in the stage so did the shingancrimsonZ soon the lights were toward your band "The amazing hard core girls BLACK SCARLET!" said the announcement "OHH YEAHH!" Dove yelled in excitement "I knew that song was a hit." You and the other sweat drop again you looked at the shingancrimsonZ boys they didn't seem that disappointed even that lion myumon but he seem familiar somewhere.

Aion P.O.V

Sheez... Why do I feel so weird inside me? What is this feeling? I'm not sure a god isn't supposed to feel this but that (animal) myumon looks so familiar y/n that's what her name was I starting to remember things her voice even familiar she's kinda.... Cute.